GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vexxed help needed please :)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/12/07 at 14:30
Regular
"Hello?"
Hi, I ordered broadband from you last week and got all my username password etc through the post and the migration date was for today. In the letter it said that i would be infromed when the activation is complete but i haven't as yet.
I have an adsl modem so do i just change the username and password of the other bb account.
It uses the number '0,38' to dial is this the same for freeolas bb?

Many thanks,
Alex
Wed 05/12/07 at 14:30
Regular
"Hello?"
Hi, I ordered broadband from you last week and got all my username password etc through the post and the migration date was for today. In the letter it said that i would be infromed when the activation is complete but i haven't as yet.
I have an adsl modem so do i just change the username and password of the other bb account.
It uses the number '0,38' to dial is this the same for freeolas bb?

Many thanks,
Alex
Wed 05/12/07 at 14:35
Regular
"Hello?"
lol just got an email confirming the bb is live.
If you could just help me out on my other questions.
Cheers
Wed 05/12/07 at 14:41
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Hi Alex,

According to our records, your account now appears to be activated. Please accept our apologies if you have not received the relevant e-mail to inform you of this.

Yes, that's correct, with most ADSL modems, you simply change the user name and pasword to be the ones set by ourselves, and then if it asks, enter 0,38 as the telephone number.

Hope this helps.
Wed 05/12/07 at 14:49
Regular
"Hello?"
Yeah thats great cheers
Wed 05/12/07 at 18:46
Regular
"Mooching around"
Vexxxed to the rescue again :)
Wed 05/12/07 at 18:55
Regular
"Hello?"
could you check out my post in the web forum please vexxxed of anyone else that could help :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.