GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A strange device!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/04/02 at 19:03
Regular
I should had mention this yesterday, but I saw a device for the playstation 2 that I never seen before it look like a floppy disk like from a BBC Computer. I wonder what it does for the playstation 2, it was used it the tourament yesterday at the cyber cafe, now that I think about it, it was quite strange that I seen it before. Used it in a tourament 4 years ago on a playstation one. does anyone know what it is!
Sat 06/04/02 at 19:03
I should had mention this yesterday, but I saw a device for the playstation 2 that I never seen before it look like a floppy disk like from a BBC Computer. I wonder what it does for the playstation 2, it was used it the tourament yesterday at the cyber cafe, now that I think about it, it was quite strange that I seen it before. Used it in a tourament 4 years ago on a playstation one. does anyone know what it is!
Sat 06/04/02 at 20:11
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Yes. And if I were you, I'd stay away from it. It's a tracking device used by the US government to channel coordinates of ace PS2 players to the alien race known only as 'Moochagookins'. Once they have the coordinates, they use a special drone ship called a 'watha-watha' to fly at the speed of light from their home planet ('Arkkadenture') to the location of the coordinates. Then they beam up the best player with a device called the 'beam me up Scotty' and take him/her home to 'Arkkadenture' where they beam him/her down onto the ground using a similar device called the 'beam me down Scotty'. Once on the ground the PS2 player is taken deep into the caves of 'Maraquwathantradinen' where they are given a gun ('Uba-abi Dorthnet') with only bullet in (they've seen Deerhunter)and are forced to play the 'Moochagookins' favourite game - Dancing Stage Euromix - which they call 'total trash'. The 'Moochagookins' call this 'Moochagookin Roulette'. Personally, I think it's sick!

Hope this helps.
Sun 07/04/02 at 00:28
Regular
"omlette du fromage"
Do you know where i can purchase such a device?
Sun 07/04/02 at 01:28
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
try

www.you-are-being-fooled.com
Sun 07/04/02 at 13:15
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
AbsoluT Neo wrote:
> try

Do you imply that what I wrote was a lie? WELL IT ISN'T! Everything I wrote was nothing but the truth. I admit it isn't exactly common knowledge but it's the truth none the less.
Sun 07/04/02 at 14:09
Regular
"omlette du fromage"
The_Vottanator wrote:
> AbsoluT Neo wrote:
> try

Thanks
Sun 07/04/02 at 16:37
Regular
"lifes a game"
It may have been a zip drive and disc. It means you get 100mb per disk to save on as apposed to the standard 8mb memory card. I think datel do one for around £100 http://www.codejunkies.com/shop
Sun 07/04/02 at 20:52
Regular
"omlette du fromage"
No it's ok now i got it, once again thnks vottanator!
Fri 10/01/14 at 15:38
Regular
Hiya
I will quickly tell you about my health -
I have fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis and depression/anxiety. The depression started when i was 13, the fibro started when i was about 16, and the RA is fairly recent. I'm 30 now - arg!
In the mornings and some of the afternoon I feel very stiff and like Im made out of lead. I thought this was the fibro, but my rheumatologist says it's probably the RA. Ive started taking Sulfasalazine for this, which has helped, but is making me feel very nauseous, and i have to have blood tests every 2 weeks - I hate needles! The fibro is worst when i havent had enough sleep - it feels like my muscles are on fire, and my skin hurts to the touch, so that i cant shower on some days, or even think about wearing jeans or jewelry. I also have chronic fatigue, which prevents me from doing alot of things. I also get flare-ups of pain in my joints.
Having chronic health problems sometimes feels like a full time job - a really crap and poorly paid one - lol.
However, enough about illness. I am a qualified crystal healer, and have my Reiki I. I love doing treatments for people - often combining crystals with reiki, which i find very soothing for the recipient and for me also.
I love dogs, and when i get my own place i will probably get a lurcher-type thing - i love cross-breeds and mystery breeds the most.
I like designing and making beaded jewellery - especially with semi-precious stones, although I use glass aswell. I love the sea, and am going to go into business with my mum, making jewelry and paintings that are inspired by the beautiful places in Pembs. The sea always makes me feel better.
I like to read spiritual and self-help books, and try different complementary therapies. My favourite thing to do atm is to soak my feet in a washing up bowl of warm water, epsom salts and a drop of lavender. Then i massage in some olive oil or coconut oil. It is really soothing and makes your feet really soft.
Before my illnesses I was a total perfectionist, very driven and hard on myself. I have had to work on changing that about myself, although I still have my days. I try to enjoy my life, by eating nice nutritious food, having a cup of tea at the Georges, seeing my family and friends and getting out into nature when i can. I also love having art therapy.
I hope you are as well as possible today. I hope to get to know everyone in Cwtch better in 2014. Love Luce xx

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.