GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tony Hawks 5?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/04/02 at 18:43
Regular
I read somewhere that they have already started thinking about a Tony Hawks 5 i mean Tony Hawks 4 isn't even out yet don't you think they've used that franchise enough they should start making games about a decent Skater like Rodney Mullen he is well PHAT and the Tony Hawks games haven't changed that much unless Tony Hawks 5 has something extra special in it then i won't buy it and i don't think a lot of other people will either. What do you think about it?.
Fri 10/01/14 at 15:09
Regular
Often when people ask me what I did over the weekend or something - I will have NO IDEA - I draw a blank! Sometimes i just make something up and hope it's true... ;)
Fri 10/01/14 at 12:19
Regular
As I read youre post it made me chuckle in a way. As I also do things like that, and I am renowned for running upstairs desperate to find the item I am looking for, knowing its something important..... and standing there thinking....."why did I come upstairs?" And something else I quite often do is phone a friend up with something to maybe ask or tell them, and as soon as they answer, I have no recollection of what I was going to say.......... :-/ They are all use to me now :-)
Thu 09/01/14 at 20:54
Regular
(Me to my Husband): "Barry, have you seen my cabbage anywhere?"
(My husband): "Your cabbage??"
(Me): "Yes, I put it on charge earlier and now I can't find it"
(My husband rolls his eyes)

Do you get your words muddled up? Do you go to say something and a completely unrelated word comes out instead? It's quite a common complaint when you are suffering with a chronic illness. Don't let it bother you too much...Many of our members say this happens to them. Any other stories?
Tue 09/04/02 at 16:53
Where exactly did u get this info from??? And like u said why r they giving info about 5 when the logical sence is to talk about 4 then when 4 is out talk about five!?!? Do u know when it will be out.Or are u totaly making it up for attention?!?!?!?!? You better give a pretty good explination??

HUH??
Mon 08/04/02 at 18:39
Regular
"Whatever!"
The more Tony Hawk games the merrier - However I hope they dont turn out to be the next FIFA games - Hope they differ enough to keep people interested!!
Mon 08/04/02 at 18:34
Regular
thank you for that i was saying Rodney Mullen is PHAT coz he is
Mon 08/04/02 at 16:14
Regular
"lets go back"
G®åpô²ºº² wrote:

Woah woah woah,
> Did i read this right. The word "PHAT" was used to describe a video
> game?!!! What is the world coming too?!!

No, you read it wrong! The word PHAT was used to describe Rodney Mullen.
Sat 06/04/02 at 20:28
The_Flying_Hawkstar wrote:
> I read somewhere that they have already started thinking about a Tony Hawks 5 i
> mean Tony Hawks 4 isn't even out yet don't you think they've used that franchise
> enough they should start making games about a decent Skater like Rodney Mullen
> he is well PHAT and the Tony Hawks games haven't changed that much unless Tony
> Hawks 5 has something extra special in it then i won't buy it and i don't think
> a lot of other people will either. What do you think about it?.

Woah woah woah, Did i read this right. The word "PHAT" was used to describe a video game?!!! What is the world coming too?!!
Sat 06/04/02 at 19:08
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Well thats how much i got my copy for.
£25.
But i didnt have the offer of the snowboarding game for another £5.
There's a demo of it on the Tony Hawks 3 game though.
Sat 06/04/02 at 18:54
Regular
"Bah"
well i saw TH3 in loads shops the other day for £24.99 new - what a bargin and it ws that AND shaun palmers for £30 - sweet eh?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.