GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBox slackin'"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/04/02 at 17:30
Regular
As some of you know, I got rid of my XBox on account that it bust!! I'm glad I did for now...

I just played EAs F1 2002 that I was going to buy had I still had my XBox. Well, what a pile of pooh. The cars control like they floating, and with all driving aids off, you can't stay straght at all, no matter how sensitive you are with the controls. The graphics aint' that special either.

This is another post-launch XBox game that sucks. I'm off back to the Gamecube forum where there is a lot more activity and fun to be had.

Sees ya'
Sat 06/04/02 at 20:08
Regular
"this is a tagline"
Tóm wrote:
> I

Don't

Care

------

Lol!!

Rza.
Sat 06/04/02 at 20:02
Regular
"yamahapkowner.com"
Well....

I got the game today and I think its really good! It goes so quickly my brain is worn out, plenty of FSAA in these EA games :)

Wet conditions look fab with the reflections and spray
Sat 06/04/02 at 19:13
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I

Don't

Care
Sat 06/04/02 at 18:55
Regular
"accidental superher"
formula one games never interested me anyway :)
Sat 06/04/02 at 17:37
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Er, bye.
Sat 06/04/02 at 17:30
Regular
"What tagline? Eh?"
As some of you know, I got rid of my XBox on account that it bust!! I'm glad I did for now...

I just played EAs F1 2002 that I was going to buy had I still had my XBox. Well, what a pile of pooh. The cars control like they floating, and with all driving aids off, you can't stay straght at all, no matter how sensitive you are with the controls. The graphics aint' that special either.

This is another post-launch XBox game that sucks. I'm off back to the Gamecube forum where there is a lot more activity and fun to be had.

Sees ya'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.