GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"CHARGES"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/12/13 at 15:48
Regular
Freeola have the nerve to charge me 3 x instalments for a domain name that they knowingly had been transferred to another person. I used to 'own' this domain and have now lost two years worth of web-hosting. Some guys you are!
Thu 19/12/13 at 17:17
Regular
"Why so srs?"
Hi AAM,

After looking into your account and previous correspondence with the Support team I can see that you have been charged for active services within your account.

As previously explained by my colleague, although you allowed your domain name to expire you have not made any cancellation to your service. This is why you have been charged.

I have no problem with assisting you in the cancellation of these services, for assistance please either call the Support line on 0871 210 9977 or submit a support ticket here.
Thu 19/12/13 at 15:59
"Are you sure?"
Hi and welcome to the forums!

I can only guess your domain/hosting transfer didn't work correctly. Or you just changed the registered name and not the management/payment perhaps?
I'm not sure what you mean by losing "two years worth of web hosting"?

FWIW I have well over a 100 domains (.com/co.uk/info/co/eu/net) registered with Freeola (the majority for many years) and am pleased to say I've never had a billing error! and I'm pretty picky!
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Thu 19/12/13 at 15:48
Regular
Freeola have the nerve to charge me 3 x instalments for a domain name that they knowingly had been transferred to another person. I used to 'own' this domain and have now lost two years worth of web-hosting. Some guys you are!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.