GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Commandos 2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/04/02 at 13:26
Regular
I'm really looking forward to this game. Even know its the same as the PC one (which i havnt played) there is one very special add on. Its got a co-operative mode! This allows you to do every single player mission as a co-op 2 player mission.

This game looks really cool and is just what the PS2 needs. Anyone agree and is looking forward to this game?
Mon 08/04/02 at 21:25
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
>its what it says on sr

Thanks, I knew I should have looked, was in a bit of a rush when I asked. Penciled into diary so will be watching for any slips.
Mon 08/04/02 at 18:56
Jive wrote:
> G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> i think its May the
> 1st

Is this a serious date that you know of or are you just building our
> hopes up?

I've been waiting for this game to come out for ages!

its what it says on sr
Mon 08/04/02 at 18:32
Regular
"Whatever!"

Same here!!
Mon 08/04/02 at 17:53
Regular
"omlette du fromage"
The Judge wrote:
> fill in the rest.......
Kid Rocks Suck C***'*

I'll have to trust you on this one
Mon 08/04/02 at 14:49
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> i think its May the 1st

Is this a serious date that you know of or are you just building our hopes up?

Mon 08/04/02 at 14:11
Regular
"accidental superher"
yeah i've got the pc version too and find it really good...haven't played in quite a while though cos of my ps2 and more recently the xbox. it is easier than the first one but is still quite challenging...each level takes quite a long time to complete and you'll most likely replay most of them. let's hope the controls for the ps2 are good :)
Sun 07/04/02 at 15:41
Regular
"Whatever!"
The PS2 version has been carefully modified to suit the control pad - I hope its as easy to pick up as the PC version is!!
Sun 07/04/02 at 12:37
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I have Commandos 2 for my PC and its a much better game than the origanal, a top stratagy title aswell. If you have a love for World War 2 themed games and are in to stratagy then this will be the game for you.
Sat 06/04/02 at 20:55
Regular
"omlette du fromage"
Well I've just been reading a bit on it and it sounds like my type of game, so i will definetly be buying it but i need a game in the meantime.
Sat 06/04/02 at 20:53
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I got this for the Pc - It is far, far easier than the original, but is superb - I am not sure how it will translate accross to the PS2 - a mouse is essential for quick movements, and not getting your men (and women and animal) killed.

I have completed it, but it is fun to play through again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.