GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Isn't it about time..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/04/02 at 13:25
Regular
I was just wondering if anyone else thought it was about time we had a Nintendo Copularity Pontest...

Ah well, if anyone wants to be in one, sign up in this thread, and someone (possibley me) will put up a pontest in the near future...

Have fun kids!
Tue 09/04/02 at 20:51
Regular
"You've upset me"
Oh, me me me!

Etc.

*wanders off bored*
Tue 09/04/02 at 20:51
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Start it tomorrow mate !
Tue 09/04/02 at 20:49
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
anyway, anyone else...? If not, I'll start it tomorrow probably.
Tue 09/04/02 at 20:47
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Well at least with carts, you can chuck em against the wall if they are complete pap, and still trade them in without worrying that they'll be turned down cos of a few scratches...

ah, the beaty of carts...

*remembers the good old days*
;-)
Sun 07/04/02 at 14:50
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Ah, but is playing a Nintendo console fun when it has a South Park cartridge sticking out of it? Or Carmageddon, or Pokemon,or.....
Sun 07/04/02 at 14:40
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
auf deutsch wrote:
> Something you have when playing on a Nintendo console ;)

I luv that comment! Sommin' I always say when defending Nintendo consoles to people trying to tell me others are better!

:)
Sun 07/04/02 at 13:46
Regular
Something you have when playing on a Nintendo console ;)
Count me in Sibs...
Sun 07/04/02 at 13:21
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Fun?? Whats that??
Sun 07/04/02 at 13:20
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
maybe it is sad, but I think it's fun...
Sun 07/04/02 at 13:13
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I know coming from me this isn't really an insult. But this sounds really sad. I wrote last time one of these was tried about how boring it sounded and somehow got signed up for it. It never really took off though.

But anyway, what is the point of it? It's just really sad and a great waste of time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.