GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAMEADAY How to WIN WIN WIN!!!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/04/02 at 11:55
Regular
Can someone plz tell me how to win gameaday any tips? PEOPLE at SR plz let me win gameaday i can't afford to buy games anymore! plz reply and help me!
SIAS
Sat 06/04/02 at 23:12
I've succeeded in winning once in 575 days. My advice to you - stuff the trying to win, get involved in the chatting, it may arouse some ideas and you could take them one step further by turning those ideas into a post of interesting proportions. If you want advice on how not to win at the same time as wasting your's as well as everybody else's, who has posted in this thread, then you should ask yourself, because at doing that my friend, you be the man.

A...A...Achooo!!!
Sat 06/04/02 at 23:05
Regular
"WWJD"
SIAS wrote:
> The SR people should give them out fairly not just give them all to PB. if they
> did they would get more sales and a better website cause every1 will want to
> win.

how would it work? the good writers get the GAD's or FAD's if you look there is one FAD in my collection
Sat 06/04/02 at 23:04
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
AshMan wrote:
> Look SIAS, SR arn't gonna give you a game for you to moan. You have got to post
> something others will enjoy reading, a real contribution. This contribution
> hasn't just got be average. Its gotta be the best post in the WHOLE day. I
> believe (notice the word believe) that i have posted many good topics but I
> havn't won yet! Be patient, and if you post consistantly of a high standard then
> you probably will win!

---

That's the kind of newbie we all like to see.

A non-complainig one.
Sat 06/04/02 at 23:01
Regular
Badgerman wrote:
> You don't win for a crappy 2 lined post!!!

Bagger You

i won with a couple of lines post once. but it wasn't crappy just relevant and stopped a load of playstation fans squabling because they were jealous of perfect dark!
Sat 06/04/02 at 16:50
"Mimmargh!"
If you read the instructions it says SR are less likely to let you win GAD for annoying them, so your only making it worse by moaning.
Sat 06/04/02 at 16:17
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Look SIAS, SR arn't gonna give you a game for you to moan. You have got to post something others will enjoy reading, a real contribution. This contribution hasn't just got be average. Its gotta be the best post in the WHOLE day. I believe (notice the word believe) that i have posted many good topics but I havn't won yet! Be patient, and if you post consistantly of a high standard then you probably will win!
Sat 06/04/02 at 13:22
sometimes i do that, unless i'm really desperate and just go to my local games store - which still does cheaper games than 'high street' prices
Sat 06/04/02 at 12:57
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Well, They get money.

Because, if you don't win GAD and you need a game, you'll buy from SR. Well I do anyway.
Sat 06/04/02 at 12:45
hmmm some people seem to think they know what SR actaully want - do u actually know?
Sat 06/04/02 at 12:42
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Oh my god, they get worse every day..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.