GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""hey you pikachu" did anyone ever get .was the headsert a success"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/04/02 at 11:11
Regular
i remember reading in lots of magazines about the release of an intereactive game that was sensitive to speach. i then found out that hey you pikachu was getting released. i read alot alot about the microphone that comes with the game and that it was possible to talk to Pikachu and he would interact back. i dont think it sold much if it did come out but id still like to work out if the microphone was good. maybe they should bring that idea over to gamecube. imagine being able to actually talk to your wingmen in Star wars rogue leader or to shout encouragement or commands to your character in super smash bros melee! it would be a wicked function to have. if anyone can anser my question or post ideas for the gamecube games that could use the mike just post ya replies here
Sat 06/04/02 at 22:09
"+ suspicious minds"
Edgy wrote:
> What does "I own you" supposedly mean anyway?

Ownership doesn't
> mean anything except the subject in question being your own property.

you now, some dum spam talk, i think it means: i am so much better than you that i have rights of a spam attourney.

sorry, i cant really explain that
Sat 06/04/02 at 22:05
Regular
What does "I own you" supposedly mean anyway?

Ownership doesn't mean anything except the subject in question being your own property.
Sat 06/04/02 at 20:31
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
BIGMAN wrote:
> I'm back !!! In regards to headset's I think a shoot em'up like Perfect Dark
> Zero could use it. If you could play over the internet a headset could be used
> to talk to other people who are playing !

Yeah, so then all you here is "I own you!" and "you suck!"
Sat 06/04/02 at 16:23
Regular
"hit the road jack"
use it on mario kart and tell bowser where to stick his kart.
Sat 06/04/02 at 16:21
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
But if you think about it you could send commands to people on your team and have a go at the enemy. Also, remember in Perfect Dark where you could do the solo missions with a mate, well why not do it on the net and the one where one player was Jo Dark and the other was the enemy !!!!!!!!

Ohhh I hope it happens !!!!!!!

The BIGMAN :)
Sat 06/04/02 at 16:18
Regular
"hit the road jack"
welcome home BIGMAN. d:)
Sat 06/04/02 at 16:16
Regular
"hit the road jack"
sweeeeeeeet.
Sat 06/04/02 at 16:12
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I'm back !!! In regards to headset's I think a shoot em'up like Perfect Dark Zero could use it. If you could play over the internet a headset could be used to talk to other people who are playing !
Sat 06/04/02 at 15:58
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I would really like to see some kind of voice recognition on the gamecube, what games could use it? luigis mansion? :)
Sat 06/04/02 at 13:26
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Headsets would be great on wrestling games. :")
"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.