GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DVD on the XBox"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/04/02 at 23:33
Regular
Has anyone tried the DVD on the XBox yet it is great the Hubby linked the XBox to the newer TV and the sound and the picture was Excellent XBox for ever
Ria
Sun 07/04/02 at 15:59
Regular
"yamahapkowner.com"
DVD is fantastic on the Xbox. If you have the Advanced Scart Cable and the Fibre Optic cable to make use of the Dolby Digital and DTS output then you are laughing (of course you have to have the DD 5.1 and DTS decoders :) ).

The remote is great even if it lacks a power off and on button.

And fast forwarding/rewinding at 32x is incredible, our usual home one can only do 4x.

Visual quality 10/10
Audio 10/10
Remote 9/10

Hope this helps :)
Sun 07/04/02 at 11:25
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Rza wrote:
> I heard somewhere that the X-Box DVD player is something like three times as
> fast as the PS2's?

Bloody hell! That means a regular film would be over in about 30 mins! And the actors voices would be really squeeky. Cool!

:op
Sun 07/04/02 at 00:03
Rza wrote:
> I heard somewhere that the X-Box DVD player is something like three times as
> fast as the PS2's?

I know there's alot of "some"'s there but that's
> pretty good!!

Rza.
Iagree there
What do you mean by the word "Some"s ????
Sat 06/04/02 at 20:25
Regular
"this is a tagline"
I heard somewhere that the X-Box DVD player is something like three times as fast as the PS2's?

I know there's alot of "some"'s there but that's pretty good!!

Rza.
Sat 06/04/02 at 14:41
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah the X-Box DVD playback is better than the PS2's.
Fri 05/04/02 at 23:38
Hubby =Husband right? I am thinking of investing in a controller for the x-box but I have a ps2 but I would love the dvd on where the x-box is at the moment My own widescreen tv is it better playback than ps2?
Fri 05/04/02 at 23:33
Has anyone tried the DVD on the XBox yet it is great the Hubby linked the XBox to the newer TV and the sound and the picture was Excellent XBox for ever
Ria

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.