GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sign up to the 'Ninty Mintys'"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/04/02 at 21:37
Regular
I, Liquid Snake, would like to start a ew Nintendo club, so if you put you name down I'll choose the first five members.

Thank You
Tue 09/04/02 at 16:03
Regular
"the burning sky"
what about me?? I know tons about the GBA!!
Tue 09/04/02 at 14:36
Sibs wrote:
> But that's what I mean by what's the point in the group? The only reason you and
> Bigman seem to want a group is becasue there is a Sony group. If the only reason
> you're starting it is to have a 'rival' group, what is the point? If you are
> going to start any kind of group, at least have some reason to it.

if we have any questions the group of people we can ask is them (don`t know hat to call it) kind of like a problem page with one topic to vote for them and one to ask them

i think it would be a class idea

also wheres bigman he hasn`t spoken for ages
Tue 09/04/02 at 14:33
gamecube gamers is a good name but it`s not just gamecube it`s everything nintendo

there is 4 people i think should sign up

1. me i`m new but i know my stuff

2.bigman he is the person who thught this up and also he semms to know almost as much as me (ALMOST)

3.boz he has sent loads of posts in and for once are not all about the console wars (although some i think are a bit annoying)

4.liquid snake he always seems to be able to answer peoples questions and have to the time to do so
Tue 09/04/02 at 11:34
gamecube gamers , gameboy gamers, nintendo give me more,
can`t think of any more and i know they are all rubbish just though i`d see what insults u people come up with
Tue 09/04/02 at 09:50
How about 'The Best'
Sat 06/04/02 at 16:52
Regular
"goodbyeeeeee......."
the naughty ninty's.
Sat 06/04/02 at 15:11
Regular
its hard to think of a name.
Sat 06/04/02 at 14:35
Regular
"es argh"
The 'Binty Nintys'
Sat 06/04/02 at 13:58
Regular
Alright
Sat 06/04/02 at 12:00
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
The thing I find ammusing is the fact that the people who keep making these threads think they'll make it into the group their trying to create!

nuff said!

STOP MAKING THESE THREADS!

grrr-argh

:[

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.