GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"are sega games coming to the ps2??"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/04/02 at 20:54
Regular
i know crazy taxi came but i thought it was a one off thing.
But ive been told that a lot of sega games are coming!
Sat 06/04/02 at 18:20
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
50% of Sega games coming out over the next years are for the PS2. The rest are equally spread around Arcade, Gamecube, Xbox and GBA with some mobile stuff in Japan.

Sonic is NOT coming to the PS2- Sonic Team, who are the depertment in sega who make sonic games, are allied strongly with Ninty.

As for Shenmue, I'm not at all sure, but I thought that the next Shenmue was coming out on the PS2, and the one after that MIGHT be Xbox? After all AM2 (Sega's biggest department and creators of the game) are mainly developing PS2 games like Virtua Fighter and the like. Which is pretty good news: AM2 have TWELVE simaltaneous game production lines- more than some of the biggest developers about! And that's just one out of Sega's NINE departments!
Sat 06/04/02 at 13:46
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
Theres about 8 games planned for release from sega on to the ps2, and im sure theres many more. Virtua Fighter 4 is out very soon.
Sat 06/04/02 at 13:16
LondonLad wrote:
> Does anyone know if any console will be taking Shenmue - I loved that game!

Yeah - Its going to XBOx. Probably because its the most powerful. I wish it was coming to GameCube and PS2 instead.
Sat 06/04/02 at 13:00
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
AbsoluT Neo wrote:
> I think its been released on the gameboy no plans to relese it on the PS 2 as
> yet I dont think

It has also been released on the Gamecube. It may come out on the PS2, but it seems unlikely, as it is already on two platforms.
Sat 06/04/02 at 12:41
Does anyone know if any console will be taking Shenmue - I loved that game!
Sat 06/04/02 at 10:36
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I think its been released on the gameboy no plans to relese it on the PS 2 as yet I dont think
Fri 05/04/02 at 21:47
Regular
"French the Fries!"
sounds good do u know if sonics coming out?
Fri 05/04/02 at 21:01
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Yeh well Sega have started developing games for other consoles since their Dreamcast machine went into receivership.

Virtua Fighter is set to hit the PS 2 soon, which looks amazing and there is also ecco the dolphin which has been out for a while and 1 or 2 others.
Fri 05/04/02 at 20:54
Regular
"French the Fries!"
i know crazy taxi came but i thought it was a one off thing.
But ive been told that a lot of sega games are coming!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.