GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil 'NOT' exclusive to Gamecube anymore!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/04/02 at 19:22
Regular
Me mate in China told me the other day that Resident Evil is no longer EXCLUSIVE to Gamecube. He mentioned that Capcom are making some sort of online Resi game for the PS2! Well I've been outta the loop for the past 2 weeks so does anyone know anything about this?

:)
Fri 05/04/02 at 19:22
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Me mate in China told me the other day that Resident Evil is no longer EXCLUSIVE to Gamecube. He mentioned that Capcom are making some sort of online Resi game for the PS2! Well I've been outta the loop for the past 2 weeks so does anyone know anything about this?

Fri 05/04/02 at 19:27
Regular
"Whatever!"
I heard about the online version of Resident Evil the other day - Its suppose to be coming out for all next gen consoles - Should be awesome!!
Fri 05/04/02 at 19:29
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Nope never heard of this until just now.

Online Resi? Sounds interesting.

It sounds like a rumour but saying that I still don't expect Resident Evil to stay Gamecube exclusive, it will stray to the PS2, X Box etc. I just know it.
Fri 05/04/02 at 20:13
Regular
They might be a Resident evil game that only appears on the GC though.
Fri 05/04/02 at 22:39
Regular
The official Resi series is still GC exclusive.

The PS still gets spin offs like Survivor and this online project.

Old news.
Fri 05/04/02 at 22:53
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Online resi? Sounds good..
Fri 05/04/02 at 22:56
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
It may be old news but I still love gloating about this!

My friend guarenteed, absoloutely guarenteed, that Nintendo would have EXCLUSIVE rights to Resident Evil. I predicted that there'd still be Resi. Games on PS2, but he was ADAMENT, that it wouldn't happen.

Now he has to deal with HUMILIATION every time I see him for the next 6 months.
Fri 05/04/02 at 23:02
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Yer well! That Survivor one was still on PS2 anyways!

And as for the PS2 having Survivor and this online one, we'll let you have em! No doubts they'll be pish anyways!

Fri 05/04/02 at 23:04
Regular
Nintendo don't have the rights to GameCube, Capcom do :)

If Capcom signed a deal saying that they're going to make the CURRENT series (in GameCube remakes) plus one extra game exclusive to the GameCube then that's what they'll do.

Nothing to stop them making other Resi Evil games though.
Sat 06/04/02 at 14:19
actually capcom signed a contract to produce 6 resi games just for GC so they can make others for ps2 and xbox. just means 6 will be exclusive to GC and proberbly make exclusive ones for ps2 and xbox

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.