GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"when did u pre-order your gamecube"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/04/02 at 19:08
Regular
When did u pre-order your gamecube, i pre-ordered mine last september!!!
Sat 06/04/02 at 14:02
I just got the form yesterday and got the gamecube pack with 1 official controller but i had 2 order another official controler, 1 memory card and a game(Tony Hawk's 3)
sepratley. But it said that if u had ordered the rouge leader 2 pack before SR changed it u would still get it.
Sat 06/04/02 at 12:26
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Im not an addict of StarWars but the game itself looks really nice, i will most likely go for luigis mansion. I only have a couple of months to wait after that before I can get another. :)
Sat 06/04/02 at 05:53
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
jc99041 wrote:
> i am still stuck with what game to get first? i played luigimansion and the
> effects are good but its a little cartoonie? i dont no what are you gettin? How
> many release titles are there on THE day? japan only got 2 or 3.

Well what type of game do you like to play? What are you getting a Gamecube for? There must be something making you want to buy a Gamecube so go buy that.

Me, I'm gonna be getting Wave Race, Rogue Leader, Tony Hawks 3, and more thn likely Burnout!

Oh, and there's gonna be just over 20 launch titles!

:)
Sat 06/04/02 at 01:42
Regular
"gsybe you!"
- Where is the cheapest deal for a GC, and some games/perihperals????
Sat 06/04/02 at 01:38
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I pre-ordered mine in february, but not from SR, i found a cheaper deal.
Fri 05/04/02 at 22:08
Regular
"hit the road jack"
i am still stuck with what game to get first? i played luigimansion and the effects are good but its a little cartoonie? i dont no what are you gettin? How many release titles are there on THE day? japan only got 2 or 3.
Fri 05/04/02 at 22:03
Regular
"One More Chance"
I pre-ordered mine in August acording to the receipt, funny, I thought it was September.
Fri 05/04/02 at 22:02
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Thats when we all may recive our prezies at this rate :) ohhh sooo close.
Fri 05/04/02 at 22:00
I haven't actually pre-ordered one yet. I'm waiting until after June (when my holidays start) so I can play without being disturbed.
Fri 05/04/02 at 21:59
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I preordered mine when the day count down was on 74! and now we are on 20 something-or-other.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.