GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A true story that happened to me today."

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/04/02 at 17:52
Regular
Me my brother and his best freind went to the Quarry. We built a base. It had loads of cool junk. Then some idiots stole our stuff while we were back at home for an hour or two. Then we went back to our base. We new two other bases there we checked the first one the idiots who stole our stuff were there one person who was older than my brother. There were three idiots there and they were stupid enough to confess that they had stolen our stuff. Minutes later the youngest person came and stole a bit of our stuff then he ran off. Then all of them came with weak little sticks. Luckily a piece of our junk was a long metal pole. Then they went back to their base and got some of our stuff and chucked it at us. Then they came back with bricks i was scared so I went to the bench at the water. My brother and his best freind were trying to start a fight but the idiots chickend off. Then my brother came running around the water to see how i was. After that he went back to look for his best freind (who is very strong). Then his best freind came to me so we went looking for my brother when we found him him and his best freind went to find the idiots. I went to sit down I saw the idiots with bricks. I ran off to the other side of the pond. Then they found my brother and his best freind. They ran my brothers best freind had sliped on a steep path his hand was bleeding. He got up and ran he had lost the idiots. They had to find me while dodging the idiots because i had went on the other side of the pond. After a while i decided to go. I ran untill i got to the main road there i saw my brother and his best freind and we walked home together. They looked all over the quarry for me. Exept the pond.
Thank you for reading.
Tue 14/05/02 at 21:07
"And AGHH!!! was never seen again and the world became a better place."

This ending would have been more appropriate.
Sun 14/04/02 at 20:56
Regular
he needs to be banned
Sun 14/04/02 at 20:34
"Mimmargh!"
Solskjær wrote:
> Hey, wha' d'ya know!! He IS FOOTBALL GOD!!
> I looked up one of FG's older posts before his name change, clikced on
> his name, and up came the stats of 'AGHH!!!!!!'
>
> Will he change again now that we've found him!??

The hunt begins...

*gets assortment of hunting weapons*
Sun 14/04/02 at 16:05
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Hey, wha' d'ya know!! He IS FOOTBALL GOD!!
I looked up one of FG's older posts before his name change, clikced on his name, and up came the stats of 'AGHH!!!!!!'

Will he change again now that we've found him!??
Sun 14/04/02 at 15:52
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Hey, wha' d'ya know!! He IS FOOTBALL GOD!!
I looked up one of FG's older posts before his name change, clikced on his name, and up came the stats of 'AGHH!!!!!!'

Will he change again now that we've found him!??
Sat 13/04/02 at 21:39
"Mimmargh!"
11.it sucked
12.it sucked

Nah, seriously I'm not trying to be cruel i'm jus' kidding around.
Sat 13/04/02 at 20:22
Regular
"keep your receipt"
Guys there is such a thing as passive aggresive laughter. Like me, you should laugh at him but still like him for being an idiot. Then we're all friends.

-M-
Sat 13/04/02 at 19:14
"Mimmargh!"
Lol! I missed 7, now I'm the seven year old...
Sat 13/04/02 at 19:13
"Mimmargh!"
Quinty wrote:
> 1.that was not long
> 2.that was not interesting
> 3.that was not amusing
> 4.it was pointless

5.it sucked
6.it looked like it was written by a 7 year old
8.get out of this forum
9.it sucked
10.etc,etc
Sat 13/04/02 at 14:04
Regular
"Brrrrr."
That was very...um...good*

*ish.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.