GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"To mandatare and anyone that read 'why RM18 shouldn't be a sony cronie'"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/04/02 at 17:21
Regular
To mandatare and anyone that read ‘why RM18 shouldn’t be a Sony Crony’

I think this has all been a huge misunderstanding. Look at the context in which I made the comment:
------------------------------------------------------------
Mystique wrote:
> Spam:

Just take a
> look at any of the "worlds longest threads" there you will find
> Grade-A spam.

Never is this more true than the PS1-PS2 forum.

Pure, unadulterated spam...

(to see for yourself, go the SR site bugs forum and look at the please un-ban me! Thread – its about 4 posts down)
------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see, I was replying to Mystique’s claim that grade A spam is found in the world’s longest threads, and less face it, the Sony one is the worst. I was talking about the Longest Thread in the PS1-2 forum, which I am true in saying is absolute spam, and I stand by my words. The way mandatare has written it, it seems like I don’t like the whole forum at all! And if I did think it is absolute spam, why would I spend so much time here and post here a lot! Your argument is seriously flawed.

Finally I would like to say that I don't appreciate the way you have voiced your opinion, especially as you have never spoken to me and don't know anything about me. I know my initial comment may have seemed misleading but that wasn't my intention, and I don’t see where I have gone wrong as I quoted the original message. It seems like you owe me an apology – I was only voicing an opinion, sorry if you don’t like it but I will continue to do so as I see fit.

Also, thanks to the rest of you guys who defended me, it’s much appreciated and its nice to have made so many good friends since I joined the forums. Thanks!

I hope this whole episode can be put behind us so we can get back to what were (hopefully) on here to talk about – Sony and Playstation 2.

Thanks for reading

Russell
Sat 06/04/02 at 11:42
Regular
that is true, the next election is may 1st
Sat 06/04/02 at 11:37
Regular
I think I have made quite a good contribution to the Sony Forum
Sat 06/04/02 at 11:35
Regular
add me in the sony cronies because
Sat 06/04/02 at 10:45
Regular
I put RM18 in because I like his topics, I dunno what the . this is about.
Sat 06/04/02 at 07:39
Regular
Mandatare, I really appreciate the apology. Like Neo said, it takes a brave person to admit they were wrong. I think this has just been a huge misunderstanding - it happens.

I accept your apology and am willing to let bygones be bygones, so lets just forget about the whole deal.

:)

Russell
Fri 05/04/02 at 22:15
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Mandatare - Weldone

It takes a brave person to admit theyve made a mistake and credit to you.

Ive been subject of false accusations myself and I never got an apology from the culprit, which hurt.

it takes an idiot to make silly comments about people but only a real man can admit to their mistakes.
Fri 05/04/02 at 22:11
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Hey why are you bothering to complain. If you look at the sats RM18 has won 5 game-a-days in the last 65 days. mandatore has won 1 in 83. Now don't go telling me i havn't won a game-a-day and shouldn't be saying stuff to people that have because i already know that i havn't won and am pretty damn well annoyed.
Fri 05/04/02 at 22:06
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
i have made an official reply in the topic at hand.
Fri 05/04/02 at 22:01
Regular
mandatare, I have to go off now, I'll reply to your post in the morning

OK?
Fri 05/04/02 at 22:00
Regular
Whatever...

how do you know anyway?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.