GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Van Bommell"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/04/02 at 16:05
Regular
On the leeds web site van bommell says he would like to move to leeds because they are a big club and and a good team. Do you think he would be good for leeds united.
Tue 09/04/02 at 00:10
Regular
Oh well, we will just have to buy Ayala/Nesta...
Mon 08/04/02 at 17:17
"High polygon count"
Solskjær wrote:
> I know that like Kluivert, van Bommel prefers Arsenal, but I don't believe their
> also willing to spend £25m on Hofland!

They're not, it's £25m for both.
Mon 08/04/02 at 17:14
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I know that like Kluivert, van Bommel prefers Arsenal, but I don't believe their also willing to spend £25m on Hofland!

I've heard they're once again after Franck De Boer, and I think Wenger would rather go for him - due to his experience. He'd be crucial for European games, and would cost a lot less than Hofland!

And I still think that Hofland is United bound - due to the likes of Stam and van Nistelrooy, and because United are bigger and can offer more money.
Unfortunately, another young player could be tempted by money. :(
Mon 08/04/02 at 17:01
"High polygon count"
Van Bommel has long been saying he'd like to play for Arsenal, too.

In addition...

http://www.ananova.com/yournews/story/sm_561965.html

Arsenal to steal Hofland from United's grasp

Arsenal look set to beat Manchester United to Dutch defender Kevin Hofland's signature, according to The Sun.

The PSV Eindhoven centre-back had been set to join the Old Trafford outfit in the summer for £10million.

But Arsene Wenger is lining up a £25million package deal featuring both Hofland and teammate Mark van Bommel.
Mon 08/04/02 at 16:52
no
Sun 07/04/02 at 18:28
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Figo wrote:
"hmm Man United was interested in Van Bommel at one time, not to sure now but anyway Van Bommel yes is a brilliant midfielder, another little gem come from PSV like Hofland and Van Nistelrooy."

And of course, not forgetting Jaap Stam! :D
Sun 07/04/02 at 13:43
Regular
Hmmmm...Leeds have got to sell before they can even think of buying anyone.
Sun 07/04/02 at 13:38
Regular
hmm Man United was interested in Van Bommel at one time, not to sure now but anyway Van Bommel yes is a brilliant midfielder, another little gem come from PSV like Hofland and Van Nistelrooy.
Sat 06/04/02 at 23:00
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
I'm not sure about Van Bommell. I've not seen much of him, and I think that's the case for quite a few people. He's one of those players who I think has been very highly rated on the basis of one or two games when he's been particularly good.
Fri 05/04/02 at 16:24
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I think he would be a brilliant signing for any club in the Premiership - as he is a brilliant player!
Leeds will do very well next season if they do get him, and he'll do very well with Kewell, Bowyer and Batty, all in that middle 4 of the 11.

I can only see him replacing Dacourt if anyone in the Leeds team - due to all the speculation saying he will be going to Italy.
I heard that he wants to go to Juventus for £10m, but Ridsdale denied this rumour.

Then again, I don't see why he'd want to leave!
Surely he knows the Premiership is the best league in the world - and that's why he came back to it after his spell t Everton, and it's also why van Bommel wants to come here!
He should be happy where he is - even if this hasn't been a great season for Leeds.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.