GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAD - Hows it work???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/04/02 at 15:55
Regular
Is it random or do they go through the posts and select the best ones?

P.S If they do choose the posts.... I personally think that all Special Reserve staff are some real top people! (U think that will work?)
Fri 05/04/02 at 15:55
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Is it random or do they go through the posts and select the best ones?

P.S If they do choose the posts.... I personally think that all Special Reserve staff are some real top people! (U think that will work?)
Fri 05/04/02 at 16:30
Regular
"iambacktofuckitup!"
* If you make another post like that, you're banned.
Fri 05/04/02 at 16:55
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
y?
Fri 05/04/02 at 16:57
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Woah.. Name gone all funny. I was just wondering about it, 'cos I always thought it was a random selection out of all of the posts in the day.
Fri 05/04/02 at 16:59
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Pay no attention to him, he knows nothing and is bitter about life.
Fri 05/04/02 at 17:09
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Look!! I just wondered! Im not gonna bother trying to win a game 'cos its pointless. Im not gonna sit here for hours writing pointless messages because there are probably thousands of other messages and there is no chance of me winning. I was just wondering becuase i have never read anywhere that topics are judged but I have seen people commenting about how posts should win GAD. Whats wrong with asking that?
Fri 05/04/02 at 17:12
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Potential winners are selected by one person, that is to say the ebst ten posts or so of the day. And then the names of the people who wrote the posts are assigned to a different WWF wrestler. The people whose wrestler wins go through to the next selection stage, which narrows down the field to about four or five people.

The names of these people are sent to Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit and he picks the funkiest name to win. So I'd choose a funkier name than Phi11ip or Fred'll never pick you.
Fri 05/04/02 at 17:14
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
There are SR staff members who choose the GAD winners for each day.

Yes, they do look through every post, review, cheats, hints, and walkthroughs, but no, we don't know how they do it.

:-)

Anyway, just go to Gameaday.co.uk for more info about it. Duh!
Fri 05/04/02 at 17:16
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Everyones confusing me, is it against the law to just wonder about things. Im gonna read the terms and conditions from front to end to see if that will tell me without making up some crap story.
Fri 05/04/02 at 17:17
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Im going to bed. My brain hurts...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.