GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gaming Theme Park"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/10/02 at 11:50
Regular
We all love theme parks right, we all love games so the two of them together is a perfect match. Here are a few games that might be a good idea to turn into a theme park ride.

Conker's Bad Trip

This ride will be a log flume and will have the steepest drop in the world. You will sit in a piece of wood in the shape of a log. You will then go along a short journey and see Conker and all his friends and enemies in different 3D model scenes. There will also be a cave where you travel in then the log will go up to the top of the ride inside it. Just before the top there will be a model of Conker above you saying "Oh My God. Don't Look Down." Just like other log flume rides there will be a huge splash at the bottom. That's it.

Luigi's Mansion

This ride will be a ghost house but with a difference. This will be a huge mansion with about 12 rooms. You will go in sets of 4 and move from room to room till you reach the end. The idea is to go in the mansion with a vacuum cleaner like laser and you must shoot the ghosts that pop up. The professor will tell you what to do at the beginning on a computer screen. Some will be models, some will be projection types. You get points for getting ghosts, and you lose points for hitting Luigi. At the end you will be given your scores so you are competing against the others.

Resident Evil

The difference between this and "Luigi's Mansion" is that this is much scarier. It has zombies and other stuff to scare you. Like "Luigi's Mansion" you walk around but it is a free roaming ride whre you start in the main hall then you split up and go where ever you want. It would be great but not for the faint hearted.

Speedy Sonic

This would be a roller coaster and would be the fastest roller coaster ever. It will be the type of roller coaster where you have your legs dangling as if you are running. With loops and twists everywhere this would rock. The track is blue and you will find Sonic and friends at the top of the huge drop hanging on a sign that says "High enough for ya?" There will be 5 loops in all. (each one decorated like the loops in the game where the floor is grass or something like that.) There will also be 6 corkscrews and a water spray that Eggman is shooting at you at the end just for fun.

Grand Theft Auto 3

You sit in a car of your choice (there will be five in all with four seats and in different rooms. Also the guy you use in the game will be in the drivers seat and a computer will be controlling him.) and wait for the ride to begin. The ride is one where you watch a screen and the car moves with the screen. For example the screen might make a hard turn to the left and the car will follow this. It will have police after you and cars exploding in front of you.

The Gaming Experience

The building the ride is in is in the shape of a puple cube. This will be a ride where you sit in a cart and it takes you around a track very slowly showing you the history of gaming up to the 3rd generation consoles. It will have models, screens of the games and at the end a show of ll the famous characters over the years.

My last ride would be a rapid river ride where you sit in the huge tyre like boat. It would be basd on "Turok Evolution" and called "Rapid River."
There would be dinosaurs and monsters as well as two small drops in it. One with a T-Rex at the bottom and you go under it. The other with monsters shooting water at you. You would travel over bumpy routes and in caves. I would be cool.

I think that a Gaming Theme Park would be a briliant idea and you never know in the near future we may well see it happen. I mean if Disney can do it and make it a success anything is possible.
Sat 12/10/02 at 16:31
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You could make a level for Rollercoaster Tycoon of it
Sat 12/10/02 at 11:50
Regular
We all love theme parks right, we all love games so the two of them together is a perfect match. Here are a few games that might be a good idea to turn into a theme park ride.

Conker's Bad Trip

This ride will be a log flume and will have the steepest drop in the world. You will sit in a piece of wood in the shape of a log. You will then go along a short journey and see Conker and all his friends and enemies in different 3D model scenes. There will also be a cave where you travel in then the log will go up to the top of the ride inside it. Just before the top there will be a model of Conker above you saying "Oh My God. Don't Look Down." Just like other log flume rides there will be a huge splash at the bottom. That's it.

Luigi's Mansion

This ride will be a ghost house but with a difference. This will be a huge mansion with about 12 rooms. You will go in sets of 4 and move from room to room till you reach the end. The idea is to go in the mansion with a vacuum cleaner like laser and you must shoot the ghosts that pop up. The professor will tell you what to do at the beginning on a computer screen. Some will be models, some will be projection types. You get points for getting ghosts, and you lose points for hitting Luigi. At the end you will be given your scores so you are competing against the others.

Resident Evil

The difference between this and "Luigi's Mansion" is that this is much scarier. It has zombies and other stuff to scare you. Like "Luigi's Mansion" you walk around but it is a free roaming ride whre you start in the main hall then you split up and go where ever you want. It would be great but not for the faint hearted.

Speedy Sonic

This would be a roller coaster and would be the fastest roller coaster ever. It will be the type of roller coaster where you have your legs dangling as if you are running. With loops and twists everywhere this would rock. The track is blue and you will find Sonic and friends at the top of the huge drop hanging on a sign that says "High enough for ya?" There will be 5 loops in all. (each one decorated like the loops in the game where the floor is grass or something like that.) There will also be 6 corkscrews and a water spray that Eggman is shooting at you at the end just for fun.

Grand Theft Auto 3

You sit in a car of your choice (there will be five in all with four seats and in different rooms. Also the guy you use in the game will be in the drivers seat and a computer will be controlling him.) and wait for the ride to begin. The ride is one where you watch a screen and the car moves with the screen. For example the screen might make a hard turn to the left and the car will follow this. It will have police after you and cars exploding in front of you.

The Gaming Experience

The building the ride is in is in the shape of a puple cube. This will be a ride where you sit in a cart and it takes you around a track very slowly showing you the history of gaming up to the 3rd generation consoles. It will have models, screens of the games and at the end a show of ll the famous characters over the years.

My last ride would be a rapid river ride where you sit in the huge tyre like boat. It would be basd on "Turok Evolution" and called "Rapid River."
There would be dinosaurs and monsters as well as two small drops in it. One with a T-Rex at the bottom and you go under it. The other with monsters shooting water at you. You would travel over bumpy routes and in caves. I would be cool.

I think that a Gaming Theme Park would be a briliant idea and you never know in the near future we may well see it happen. I mean if Disney can do it and make it a success anything is possible.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.