GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal Slug series"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Slug 3'.
Sat 12/10/02 at 15:35
Regular
Is there any chance of the Metal Slug trilogy getting an arcade perfect port onto one CD for a games console? I've been playing the Playstation version and I'm hooked! But there's still two more to the series and I prefer things to be arcade perfect.
Sat 12/10/02 at 15:35
Regular
"where's my tag?"
Is there any chance of the Metal Slug trilogy getting an arcade perfect port onto one CD for a games console? I've been playing the Playstation version and I'm hooked! But there's still two more to the series and I prefer things to be arcade perfect.
Wed 16/10/02 at 12:07
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Yeah WickedWear, I love this game aswell. I've only played it loads in the arcade but have also won it for a GAD prize. I won it on the 19th sep and I STILL aint got it. Is it good for the PS?
Wed 16/10/02 at 15:56
Regular
Ive played nearly all of the Metal Slug games from roms to the acctual arcade!
these are some of the best rolling shoot em ups ive played! i think its got funny characters and just the pure humor of setting a person on fire with a flame thrower or overkill using rocket launchers on the prey, plus the sound they make is hillarious!

Any way i think they should bring them out in a trilogy thing but to be honest i dont think they will, we still have Metal Slug X on the ps1 which can also be use on the PS2!

Jon
Fri 18/10/02 at 15:41
Regular
"where's my tag?"
Possum in a bottle wrote:
> Yeah WickedWear, I love this game aswell. I've only played it loads in
> the arcade but have also won it for a GAD prize. I won it on the 19th
> sep and I STILL aint got it. Is it good for the PS?

It's graphical colours are slightly washed-out compared to the arcade version so it can't be classed as arcade perfect, but it all moves along in the same way. Plus there are a few exclusive new levels for the PS version which was the pulling power for me.

About the GAD prize, it can take sometime to get free prizes from SR, but don't worry, they do come through in the end. Just be patient.
Mon 21/10/02 at 20:27
"period drama"
Oh, bollards.
It's been pushed back another funnin' week. What the hell is the problem!
Getaway deja vu : )

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.