GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"lma06"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'LMA Manager 2006'.
Sun 02/12/07 at 09:50
Regular
lma06 is hard to get used to on sony its like playing a difficult game but as you get used to it, it comes adictive
Wed 11/02/09 at 20:19
Regular
Look m8 start a new season with arsenal on a 2 player than pick man united and sell all their players 2 u for £10,000 and then retire from man united from ben huggins
Mon 17/03/08 at 08:39
Regular
Hello
this is my first forum email and l would like to ask 2 questions.all game related for sony ps2.
1.l have got the LMA 2006 and l love it but l have a proplam
l cant win a game or a cup my dets are realy bad my players morle are 1bar out of 25 players they are 23 players asking for a transfare and l am stuck with the youth players
my record at arsenal is played 15 lost 12 drawn 2 won3
the fans hate me
l have looked on the www for cheats for the id codes
the id code l am useing is 05698
l would be realy greatfull if some one can help me
l would be realy greatfull for the cheats for
best players ground built in one day loads of money well all the cheats please
thanks for any help
michael jones
email [email protected]
Sun 02/12/07 at 18:24
Regular
"Mooching around"
Cool.
Sun 02/12/07 at 09:50
Regular
lma06 is hard to get used to on sony its like playing a difficult game but as you get used to it, it comes adictive

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.