GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why are men always in the wrong?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/10/02 at 18:23
Regular
The Toilet Seat
Men are always getting barked by women at for leaving the toilet seat up, why?It's not fair, we need it up and they need it down!We don't go cr*ping on about how they leave it down!The most annoying thing to get barked at for is peeing on the seat.I mean come on, i'd like to see a women try and aim this thing!

How Do I Look?
I hate to be rude ladies but who cares?I don't know if what your wearing looks good, and it is really unfair to ask us how you look and then turn around and say, "WELL I LIKE IT!" or "OF COURSE IT LOOKS HORRIBLE YOU STUPID MAN!" we don't know what the right answer is.If you are in a bad mood we will say "You look lovely dear" regardless of how you look simply because we don't want to be in your bad books.

Arguing
One of the bad things about getting married is when you have an argument you my fellow men are the ones to sleep on the sofa whilst your wife is lying on that warm cosy bed.Oh well, i suppose it's just like camping.Oh and by the way never try and argue with a woman she will just chew you up and spit you out, and never try and be witty when arguing with a woman it just blows up in your face.

Bad Habits
We all have them, like itching (by the way if it itches it will be scratched)What is not right is that women call football a bad habit.Just because they hate the sport doesn't mean it's bad!Marriage isn't fair!

Yep, there are a great number of cons to getting involved with women, for one thing when you get married you can't sleep with another woman (or can you?)Yes woman are strange unfair creatures but, on the bright side i suppose the sex makes up for it all!
Sat 12/10/02 at 18:23
The Toilet Seat
Men are always getting barked by women at for leaving the toilet seat up, why?It's not fair, we need it up and they need it down!We don't go cr*ping on about how they leave it down!The most annoying thing to get barked at for is peeing on the seat.I mean come on, i'd like to see a women try and aim this thing!

How Do I Look?
I hate to be rude ladies but who cares?I don't know if what your wearing looks good, and it is really unfair to ask us how you look and then turn around and say, "WELL I LIKE IT!" or "OF COURSE IT LOOKS HORRIBLE YOU STUPID MAN!" we don't know what the right answer is.If you are in a bad mood we will say "You look lovely dear" regardless of how you look simply because we don't want to be in your bad books.

Arguing
One of the bad things about getting married is when you have an argument you my fellow men are the ones to sleep on the sofa whilst your wife is lying on that warm cosy bed.Oh well, i suppose it's just like camping.Oh and by the way never try and argue with a woman she will just chew you up and spit you out, and never try and be witty when arguing with a woman it just blows up in your face.

Bad Habits
We all have them, like itching (by the way if it itches it will be scratched)What is not right is that women call football a bad habit.Just because they hate the sport doesn't mean it's bad!Marriage isn't fair!

Yep, there are a great number of cons to getting involved with women, for one thing when you get married you can't sleep with another woman (or can you?)Yes woman are strange unfair creatures but, on the bright side i suppose the sex makes up for it all!
Sat 12/10/02 at 18:28
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm never wrong

To prove:

2 x 2 = 4

5 + 3 = 8
Sat 12/10/02 at 18:30
SHEEPY wrote:
> I'm never wrong
>
> To prove:
>
> 2 x 2 = 4
>
> 5 + 3 = 8

Well, you're smarter than me!
Sat 12/10/02 at 18:34
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Wait, it's coming to me.

How much cheese could a cheese merchant buy if a cheese merchant couldn't buy cheese on venus?
Sat 12/10/02 at 19:35
SHEEPY wrote:
> Wait, it's coming to me.
>
> How much cheese could a cheese merchant buy if a cheese merchant
> couldn't buy cheese on venus?

Eh!?
Sat 12/10/02 at 19:38
Regular
"^_^"
He could buy as much Cheese as he wanted, just nothing from Venus
Sat 12/10/02 at 19:40
Or he could trade in his cheese for Venus
Sat 12/10/02 at 19:41
Regular
"C'Mon Feel The Love"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Wait, it's coming to me.
>
> How much cheese could a cheese merchant buy if a cheese merchant
> couldn't buy cheese on venus?

WTF, you scare me sometimes ya know SHEEPY.
Sat 12/10/02 at 19:43
Regular
"^_^"
What he should do is buy Cheese from Mars and sell it on Venus, therefore making a killing of a profit because you cannot get cheese anywhere on Venus
Sat 12/10/02 at 19:44
Regular
"C'Mon Feel The Love"
Parr wrote:
> What he should do is buy Cheese from Mars and sell it on Venus,
> therefore making a killing of a profit because you cannot get cheese
> anywhere on Venus

Well said parr.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.