GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Nintendo Cronies are nor more !!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/04/02 at 08:15
Regular
As we have had a few people who disagreed with the Nintendo Croines idea I have decided to change it. Firstly the group (not yet thought of a good name) will be picked as those who are either hardcore Nintendo fan's, those who post alot in the Nintendo forum or those who know alot about Nintendo.

Now last time I suggested that there be five people to start off with. Well I'm going to change this to an unlimited number. You lot must suggest people who you know are one of the following, hardcore Nintendo fans, post alot about Nintendo in the forum and those who know alot about Nintendo. Along as these people are one of the following thet will become one fo the group. You can also suggest yourself but must give a good reason why as with anyone else. Remember this is not a gang like he Sony Cronies but those who know alot about Nintendo, like Nintendo and who often post in the Nintendo forum !!!!!

The people who will not be in this group will be people that moan about Nintendo, complain about Nintendo and say that the Gamecube is rubbish etc.

These are my suggestions (Please also suggest a name for the group )

Me the Bigman
Edgy
Solskjær
Sibs
Boss pac-man
Meka Dragon

Thay are just my suggestions and I can't think of any more nut please if there is somone you feel I ahve missed out please say and give suggestions for the name of this group !
Sun 07/04/02 at 19:37
"+ suspicious minds"
yay, i'm in it.

how about club luigi?
Fri 05/04/02 at 21:33
Regular
I suggest I, Liquid Snake, should be in the 'Ninty Mintys'
Fri 05/04/02 at 21:24
Cronies is not a good name for a Nintendo "Elite" group.
Fri 05/04/02 at 20:32
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I hate being a newbie, waaaaaaawaaaaaaaa.
Must be a regular.... ill keep posting.
(how r u doin BIGMAN?, i rode air!)
Fri 05/04/02 at 19:58
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
What do you mean why don't I start it again?!? I've got no obligation to! The only reason you seem to want a group is becasue the Sony fans have one. I started a group for some fun in some stories! If I don't feel like writing stories at the moment then I can't help it! If you want to start a group for stories or something, fine by me, but I don't see the point in having a group for the sake of it! Anyone is welcome to use the Nintendo Elites in stories of their own (I said this from the start, when I created the group) as long as they keep it in the correct spirit (ie. don't create a story with the only intention of trying to insult members of the group, etc.)

So if you want to write a story about the Ninty Elites, go ahead. If you want to make your own group for stories go ahead. But don't make a group just for the sake of it, there is no point!

Anyhow, here is the list of Nintendo Elites:-

Sibs
Cooky
Tiltawhirl
Evi][~Dark
Strafex
AfroJoe
Fri 05/04/02 at 19:00
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Well Sibs why don't you sart up your version of Nintendo Elites again but with new people !!! Like you said the reason you started it was to include them in stories so why not start it up again !!!!!!!!!

The BIGMAN !!!
Fri 05/04/02 at 18:56
Regular
So I've been dropped have I?

Charming...
Fri 05/04/02 at 11:39
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Sorry, when I said that I had started a Nintendo Elite thingy ages ago, it wasn't a plea to be in this group...

What I was trying to point out is that the group here has (as far as I can see) no point to it. I started Nintendo Elites not so anyone who was in it could prance around as if they were better than those who weren't in the group, it was simply for some fun when I wrote stories, as I would usually include the Nintendo Elite members.

Now, in all honesty I can't see what the point of this group is... if there is one please explain it to me and maybe I will want to be part of it depending on what the point is, but at the moment I have little desire to be part of some team.
Fri 05/04/02 at 08:15
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
As we have had a few people who disagreed with the Nintendo Croines idea I have decided to change it. Firstly the group (not yet thought of a good name) will be picked as those who are either hardcore Nintendo fan's, those who post alot in the Nintendo forum or those who know alot about Nintendo.

Now last time I suggested that there be five people to start off with. Well I'm going to change this to an unlimited number. You lot must suggest people who you know are one of the following, hardcore Nintendo fans, post alot about Nintendo in the forum and those who know alot about Nintendo. Along as these people are one of the following thet will become one fo the group. You can also suggest yourself but must give a good reason why as with anyone else. Remember this is not a gang like he Sony Cronies but those who know alot about Nintendo, like Nintendo and who often post in the Nintendo forum !!!!!

The people who will not be in this group will be people that moan about Nintendo, complain about Nintendo and say that the Gamecube is rubbish etc.

These are my suggestions (Please also suggest a name for the group )

Me the Bigman
Edgy
Solskjær
Sibs
Boss pac-man
Meka Dragon

Thay are just my suggestions and I can't think of any more nut please if there is somone you feel I ahve missed out please say and give suggestions for the name of this group !

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.