GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"two issues of NOM .... in the same month ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/10/02 at 18:49
Regular
i was in game today , i was looking at this months issue of nom , the november issue , with the free game disc pouch. I didn't buy it coz im broke at the moment. anyways , i leave game , and later on go into whsmiths , i look at the magazines again , and this time , the november issue of nom , is completely different ! it doesn't have the free ouch thingy , and the front cover is totally different !! Whats up with this ??
Wed 16/10/02 at 18:36
Regular
Yep, you're right. And yep, I'd never spend double the money on a magazine just to get two different covers! "Collectable"? More like "expensive and worthless".
Mon 14/10/02 at 19:42
Regular
"-_-"
PinkPig wrote:
> The October issue had Starfox Adventures on the front, and came with a
> seperate Super Mario Sunshine guide.
>
> The November issue came with a Star Wars booklet on the back, and has
> two different covers. You either get Harry Potter or the James Bond
> game that I can't remember the name of.

Damn right!
It says they're "collectible" on the front pah! they're just trying to swindle money out of all ye little 'uns! Anyhoo I think the games nightfire.
Mon 14/10/02 at 18:48
Regular
The October issue had Starfox Adventures on the front, and came with a seperate Super Mario Sunshine guide.

The November issue came with a Star Wars booklet on the back, and has two different covers. You either get Harry Potter or the James Bond game that I can't remember the name of.
Sat 12/10/02 at 18:58
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
^Anubis^ wrote:
> Indian-DudeY2K wrote:
> i was in game today , i was looking at this months issue of nom ,
> the
> november issue , with the free game disc pouch.
>
> Umm, I don't know how to say this but....that was the October issue
> you dunce!

but i bought last months issue , it had a picture of starfox on the front
Sat 12/10/02 at 18:54
Regular
"^_^"
Ahh Then I will go out and buy it no problem
Sat 12/10/02 at 18:54
"The Will of D."
The one that has Harry Potter picture on the front is this Months and it comes with the Star Wars review mag.
Sat 12/10/02 at 18:53
"The Will of D."
Indian-DudeY2K wrote:
> i was in game today , i was looking at this months issue of nom , the
> november issue , with the free game disc pouch.

Umm, I don't know how to say this but....that was the October issue you dunce!
Sat 12/10/02 at 18:50
Regular
"^_^"
I was going out to buy one of those but I am confused now I read this
Sat 12/10/02 at 18:49
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
i was in game today , i was looking at this months issue of nom , the november issue , with the free game disc pouch. I didn't buy it coz im broke at the moment. anyways , i leave game , and later on go into whsmiths , i look at the magazines again , and this time , the november issue of nom , is completely different ! it doesn't have the free ouch thingy , and the front cover is totally different !! Whats up with this ??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.