GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tonight was my first time"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/04/02 at 00:15
Regular
No idiots, i got my first virus tonight it was a java one, called JS_EXCEPTION.GEN, although not destructive i got one hell of a fright. I managed to get it cleaned up though. And to think some saddo took hours trying to make it.
Fri 05/04/02 at 00:15
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
No idiots, i got my first virus tonight it was a java one, called JS_EXCEPTION.GEN, although not destructive i got one hell of a fright. I managed to get it cleaned up though. And to think some saddo took hours trying to make it.
Fri 05/04/02 at 01:09
Regular
Theres me thinking you were going to talk about something else.

Damn you and your misleading title.
You know that breaks the Trade Descriptions Act
I demand you talk about what I thought you were going to talk about!
Fri 05/04/02 at 01:54
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I don't think i will talk about what you are demanding Mystique, thanks for asking.
Fri 05/04/02 at 02:02
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Mystique wrote:
> Theres me thinking you were going to talk about something else.

Damn you and
> your misleading title.
You know that breaks the Trade Descriptions Act
I
> demand you talk about what I thought you were going to talk about!

What did you think he was gonna talk about? Monkeys? ;-)
Fri 05/04/02 at 03:48
Regular
"relocated"
Well, good luck for the future anyway cookie monster. I'm sure it won't be long before this topic is legitimate. ;~)
Fri 05/04/02 at 10:55
Regular
"the burning sky"
cookie monster wrote:
> No idiots, i got my first virus tonight it was a java one, called
> JS_EXCEPTION.GEN, although not destructive i got one hell of a fright. I
> managed to get it cleaned up though. And to think some saddo took hours trying
> to make it.

I got that one too, but i got rod of it very quickly. if i remember i got it after my older bro had been on NROP sites...... have u been on them??
Fri 05/04/02 at 13:32
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
]-[ØM€® B€€® §ØL!!D wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> No idiots, i got my first virus tonight it was a
> java one, called
> JS_EXCEPTION.GEN, although not destructive i got one
> hell of a fright. I
> managed to get it cleaned up though. And to think some
> saddo took hours trying
> to make it.

I got that one too, but i got rod
> of it very quickly. if i remember i got it after my older bro had been on NROP
> sites...... have u been on them??

I had been looking at MP3 site while i got it, i dunno if there is a connection there?
Fri 05/04/02 at 13:43
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
I don't tend to get virus' but I've had a few mainly in the form of the CIH virus.

I panic when I get them, and they cause a bit of hassle, it's just always good to have a virus checker.. always.
Fri 05/04/02 at 13:49
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
ive had quite alot of viruses myself thankful they've not been too serious apart from one which seemed to infected everthing without me knowing. i put alot of stuff on cdrw which i needed before i had to reinstall everything and find out that the disk had the virus onto so i lost quite abit of work and games which took me a while to create or download.
Fri 05/04/02 at 15:49
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Sibs wrote:

What did you think he was gonna talk about? Monkeys?
> ;-)

First time.....Monkeys...... You sicken me!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.