GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Argh please someone help me!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/10/02 at 20:14
Regular
My GB/GBA game no repeat 33 in 1 has just broken down i have had this game roughly around 10 months and rarely played it. Now i have just purchased a GBA i decided to play it BUT, when i load the game into the cart slot and turn the power on it flashed GAME BOY and underneath it says NINTENDO but has deteriated a little and it just freezes after that on that screen.

Any help will be appretiated as i need it working because it has some great games on it?

Thanks,
Andy.
Mon 14/10/02 at 19:18
Regular
Dark Mark wrote:
> The moisture in your breath might help it, but I doubt that a massive
> glob of saliva measuring 5cm in diameter would help, somehow.

Indeed.
Mon 14/10/02 at 14:00
Regular
"aliens exist"
or more to the point, who cares?
Mon 14/10/02 at 09:51
Regular
"Remember me?"
Edgy wrote:
> Does your cousin's copy have a shiny gold coloured seal of quality on
> it - as well as on the box and inside the front cover of the manual?

Does your horse stand on stilts?
Mon 14/10/02 at 09:50
Regular
"Remember me?"
Maverick42 wrote:
> I was in a shop once, and the guy said the moisture from your breath helps.

The moisture in your breath might help it, but I doubt that a massive glob of saliva measuring 5cm in diameter would help, somehow.
Sun 13/10/02 at 23:02
Regular
Dark Mark wrote:
> Are you being stupid on purpose, or is it some kind of tragic and
> incurable disease?

Neither, just curiosity. I was in a shop once, and the guy said the moisture from your breath helps.
Sun 13/10/02 at 21:51
Regular
You told me (over MSN before anyone else gets confused....I'm confused) that your cousin's cart has Tetris on it.

Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but Nintendo made a lot of money out of Tetris on many re-releases over the Game Boy systems and NES/SNES systems. THQ continued the trend on more recent systems after aqquiring the license.

So why would either of them bother making less money by releasing Tetris as part of a 33 in 1 cart?

Fact is, they wouldn't and haven't.

Does your cousin's copy have a shiny gold coloured seal of quality on it - as well as on the box and inside the front cover of the manual?
Sun 13/10/02 at 21:41
Regular
"Remember me?"
Edgy wrote:
> Could it be something to do with it being an illegal pirate cart?

Doubt it, seeing as my cousin has the same one and his works fine.
Sun 13/10/02 at 21:38
Regular
yami_andy88 wrote:
> My GB/GBA game no repeat 33 in 1 has just broken down

Could it be something to do with it being an illegal pirate cart?
Sun 13/10/02 at 21:36
Regular
"Remember me?"
Maverick42 wrote:
> Dark Mark - why must you be careful not to spit?

Are you being stupid on purpose, or is it some kind of tragic and incurable disease?
Sun 13/10/02 at 21:30
Regular
Dark Mark - why must you be careful not to spit?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.