GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hitman 2 - Did you think it was good?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Hitman 2'.
Sat 12/10/02 at 20:43
Regular
I have now completed Hitman 2 and i must say i'm pretty pleased with it. I did expect it to be a bit longer but it is quite good, plus i like going back to the other levels and playing them in a totally different way. Plus i like the idea where you have to earn each weapon where you have the finish the level with that weapon in your possesion for it to go into your weapon shed. I don't know whether many people got this game but those who did i wondered what you though of it?
Sat 26/10/02 at 19:58
THanks Cartel Thug i did it and have now got the silenced ballers!!!Except i planted the bomb on the other car and then snipered the other guy because i thought it was easier to. I think that TS2 is better than RF2 by about the same gap as TS1 and RF1. RF had things and features which TS didn't even explore like a good story mode but TS just was just so much more fun.
Tue 22/10/02 at 20:44
Regular
"Sturb du sweine"
i didn't mean blood literally and i no its not parker its Alias
Tue 22/10/02 at 12:35
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
TS2 doesn't have more blood than RF2? TS2 has no blood. ?

Oh and the guy in RF2 isn't the guy from RF1, you're a completely new character.
Mon 21/10/02 at 21:30
Regular
"Sturb du sweine"
I thought it was a good game but we have quite a lot of them now
Mon 21/10/02 at 21:25
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I think TS was really original, because it is the only FPS where you go back a nd forth in time, and the caractors are great.
Mon 21/10/02 at 21:18
Regular
"Sturb du sweine"
TS2 does have more blood but RF2 has got so much better all u have to do now is kill people,and its fun specially with double uzis and pistols and the controls are really well placed.
Mon 21/10/02 at 21:14
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Alias_Parker wrote:
> hey wookie i prefer RF2 to TS2 but that is my opinion,but aparantly
> RF2 has taken every critism from the original and made it how people
> wanted it.i have played the demo and thats sweet.

I think there about the same; Timesplitters is probably more fast and furious, Red Faction will probably have a better story mode.
Mon 21/10/02 at 21:08
Regular
"Sturb du sweine"
hey wookie i prefer RF2 to TS2 but that is my opinion,but aparantly RF2 has taken every critism from the original and made it how people wanted it.i have played the demo and thats sweet.

I rented hitman 2 its quite hard but ive played harder,ive managed to complete it but it took a while.
Mon 21/10/02 at 20:13
"cheerios"
i just played it at my friend's house today and it's amazing!!!
Mon 21/10/02 at 14:13
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
I have only played it for about 10 minutes, it seems pretty good, I like killing the pigs on the first bit, that’s cool.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.