GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3 (PS1)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3'.
Sun 13/10/02 at 12:05
Regular
Thi Game is heavy you should play it. there are some rubbish things about the game its too easy they should make it harder dont u think and more levels and one last thing harder levels!!
Sun 13/10/02 at 15:06
Regular
True... but wouldn`t you be disappointed if you couldn`t do it, but really wanted to complete the game. Its nice to have different levels of difficulty, because it gives gamers and non-gamers (here I`m including those that just can`t get to grip with games) the chance to feel that they succeeded at a game.
Sun 13/10/02 at 14:54
I dont agree with levels, i think there should be one set level which is challenging. I mean i hate games that have different difficulty levels but no reward for doing the harder challenges - that makes me just do easy mode all the time
Sun 13/10/02 at 14:21
Regular
I know what ya mean, the challenges could be made a lot harder... but thats only for experience players. They need to have varying difficulty settings perhaps. Regular, which takes you through the game as normal, setting targets of around 2-5 hundred thousand, then an advanced level which makes players aim for 5 million or more.
Sun 13/10/02 at 12:29
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
PS2 version is better
Sun 13/10/02 at 12:05
Thi Game is heavy you should play it. there are some rubbish things about the game its too easy they should make it harder dont u think and more levels and one last thing harder levels!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.