GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo Cronies !!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/04/02 at 19:33
Regular
I know this has been done in Sony Forum but let's do it in hear. To start everyone should choose FIVE people from the Nintendo Forum who regulary post and are wise in the ways of Nintendo. We will start with five people and then vote someone new every so often, ok !

As RM18 said I will get the ball rolling with my votes !

1) Me the Bigman (sorry but i had to vote for myself)

2) Edgy

3) Solskjær

4) MattyBoy

5) RM 18

Sorry that I have n't included any Newbie's but to start with they should be regular's to start with !
Thu 04/04/02 at 19:33
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I know this has been done in Sony Forum but let's do it in hear. To start everyone should choose FIVE people from the Nintendo Forum who regulary post and are wise in the ways of Nintendo. We will start with five people and then vote someone new every so often, ok !

As RM18 said I will get the ball rolling with my votes !

1) Me the Bigman (sorry but i had to vote for myself)

2) Edgy

3) Solskjær

4) MattyBoy

5) RM 18

Sorry that I have n't included any Newbie's but to start with they should be regular's to start with !
Thu 04/04/02 at 19:34
Regular
Ditto those fives
Thu 04/04/02 at 19:47
Regular
Oh God don't do this to the forums pleeeeease.

What has happened to the Nintendo forums since I stopped posting so much on here?

What's happened to Sibs and Cooky?

Pleeease though don't have these stupid gang things they're just to be blunt Gay.
Thu 04/04/02 at 19:49
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
No, this is n't trying to be a gang like the Sony lot but the people in the Nintendo Forum who are knowlagable about Nintendo and often write in the forum !
Thu 04/04/02 at 20:14
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
haha! What a joke! Putting Edgy and Solskjaer in the same league! PAH!

Anyway, it should be the likes of Cooky (older than even I!), Sibs, Edgy, and Dringo (even though I disagree with everything he says!)
Thu 04/04/02 at 20:16
Regular
I don't suppose I could be in it, I do know a lot about Nintendo. Give me a test if you don't believe me.
Thu 04/04/02 at 21:20
Regular
Dont do it as I wont get voted even though Ive been here longer than 3 of the people in the list
Thu 04/04/02 at 21:28
Regular
If your gonna have a gang thing at least don't call it nintendo croenies, the idea with sony cronies was that it rymed.
Fri 05/04/02 at 00:03
Regular
How about the Nintendo Ninja's?

:D
Fri 05/04/02 at 00:24
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
What!!! I did this blummin AGES ago!!!

I started the Nintendo elite as a bunch of Ninty's to put in any stories I wrote (not a gang though). It was me, Cooky, Tilta, Evil~Dark, Strafex, and AfroJoe...

Jeez.

Then Kid Rock and some other Sony people asked if I would put them in one story with the Ninty's as we had to join forces to beat the ultimate evil... (or something like that) so I included some Sony people, and then they started a little gang thing...

Bah. Seems most of the Ninty Elites have stopped posting here (it really HAS gone downhill in this forum!)

Anyhow. Bah. Again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.