GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shoot em ups! who will be the king now PD gone?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/10/02 at 13:32
Regular
As we have now seen the loss of perfect drak. what do we think will take over the rieghn of the nintendo console king? I would place my money on die hard vendetta and next generation. I think these two are shaping up to be pretty good. I think turok is a quality game but it lacks the storyline required. agent under fire was good but way to easy and really needed a higher diffuculty setting. a bit of blood wouldnt have gone a miss either! We still have 007: nightfire to come but wherever this will be a succeser to its poorer cousin we do not know. jedi outkast is not a real shoot em up but will still take on the same shoot em up structure and will bound to be a success in its own right. I was really looking forward to perfect dark zero! i guess well all have to buy an xbox just for pD zero if we dont get any decent shoot em ups!
what if any will be the new king of shoot em ups on the gamecube!?
Sun 13/10/02 at 13:32
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
As we have now seen the loss of perfect drak. what do we think will take over the rieghn of the nintendo console king? I would place my money on die hard vendetta and next generation. I think these two are shaping up to be pretty good. I think turok is a quality game but it lacks the storyline required. agent under fire was good but way to easy and really needed a higher diffuculty setting. a bit of blood wouldnt have gone a miss either! We still have 007: nightfire to come but wherever this will be a succeser to its poorer cousin we do not know. jedi outkast is not a real shoot em up but will still take on the same shoot em up structure and will bound to be a success in its own right. I was really looking forward to perfect dark zero! i guess well all have to buy an xbox just for pD zero if we dont get any decent shoot em ups!
what if any will be the new king of shoot em ups on the gamecube!?
Sun 13/10/02 at 13:48
Regular
TIMESPLITTERS 2 :D

Did you completely forget about that? It's bound to be the biggest FPS for a while yet with a multiplayer to rival Halo's and monkeys, what more could a Ninty ask for?
Sun 13/10/02 at 13:57
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
what auf deutch said
Sun 13/10/02 at 13:58
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
oh crud i forgot all about timesplitters! thats gonna be pretty good. but its coming out on all consoles. im looking for an exclusive gamecube shoot em up. im not denying that timesplitters will be an awesome game but i think most of us would really like an exclusive title to brag about. Im fed up of PS2 owners going on about there exclusive devil may cry and GTA3. and then xbox owners going on about there exclusive rights to HALO. Its time we got an awesome exclusive shoot em up of our own to brag about. in fact we dont really have any decent exclusive titles at the moment. rogue leader, ssb are the only exclusives that we can be proud of but thats not enough to encourage buyers to buy gamecubes. maybe im jsut starting to get petty but i would really like to have a decent exclusive gamecube shoot em up.
Sun 13/10/02 at 15:25
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Timesplitters 2 will rock on every format. I doubt even PD zero will topple it, which is just as well, seeing as we aint going to get it.
Sun 13/10/02 at 15:44
Regular
We can boast about he fact that the Gamecube has the best version of Timesplitters 2 :)

Plus Metroid Prime will rule all, and Die Hard Vendetta looks great :)
Sun 13/10/02 at 16:19
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
But do we have a FPS that is great and an "Gamecube only" Title?

Timespiltters is great, but is on very format... So is Die hard only on the Gamecube?
Sun 13/10/02 at 16:25
Regular
"Touched!"
I'm gonna go for metroid prime and die hard, both look excellent!
Sun 13/10/02 at 16:30
Regular
"Whatever!"
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> I'm gonna go for metroid prime and die hard, both look excellent!

Same here - They both look very promising!
Sun 13/10/02 at 16:31
Regular
"Whatever!"
I also like the look of Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.