GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Will Man U win the title?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/04/02 at 19:04
Regular
Being a Man U fan myself most people would think that i would be biass and say that they deffinatly will, but, i'm not so sure now, with the absences of Beckham, Veron and Keane the midfield might become....well, 2nd class.
We may still have Giggs and Scholes but where the serching diagonal cross field balls come from?
Giggs can run and Scholes can shoot, the team as a whole will be affected with the absence of their skipper Roy Keane.

Hopefully Liverpool will be concentrating on the 2nd match with Beyer Leverkusen, but Arsnel on the hand are out with only the Premiership to play for, and with the quality of players they have i'm getting worried that Arsnel could once again stop us from getting 4 titles on the trot.

It's players like Pires and Henry not feggeting Bergkamp,Pires could be a threat with his outstanding left foot of his which could easily get past Fabien Barthez, and Bergkamps skill could beat Blanc easily, Henry he's just one of those players who you dont want to play.

If Man U want this title enough they can get it, if Nistlerooy can do whats he's best at then i'm certain that we can get the title this year, but if Arsnel dont lose 2 of their remaning matches were screwed, but you can't play football without a bit of luck :)
Sun 07/04/02 at 00:08
Regular
All Arsenal need to do is drop a point in one game and the pressure will be back on them on them. We (united) have a better goal difference so that would seperate us from them.

Although it is gonna be very tough for us against Chelsea at the bridge next week...Just have to wait and see how many players come out walking from the 2nd leg against Deportivo!
Sat 06/04/02 at 22:58
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
I can't see Man U winning it now. Now that Arsenal got another 3 points against the Spurs today, it really is in their hands.

The pressure on Man U to win all their remaining games is now immense.
Fri 05/04/02 at 17:15
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
ditto meka
Fri 05/04/02 at 08:26
Regular
"not dead"
What I'd hate would be if we beat Arsenal, and handed the title to Liverpool in the process.

At least Arsenal have been playing entertaining football this season, I'd rather see them win it than Liverpool.
Thu 04/04/02 at 23:35
Regular
Kram wrote:
It's players like Pires and Henry not
> feggeting Bergkamp,Pires could be a threat with his outstanding left foot of his
> which could easily get past Fabien Barthez, and Bergkamps skill could beat Blanc
> easily, Henry he's just one of those players who you dont want to play.

Pires is out for the rest of the season so thats a bonus. Also Vieira is one booking away from a two match supsension and could miss the game at OT. Arsenal have got this title more or less wrapped up though. They could lose at OT and still win the premiership.

What I am really dreding is Arsenal being declared champions at OT...That would really really suck...
Thu 04/04/02 at 19:22
Regular
there is still a chance for united to win but if they dont win against arsenal (even a draw isn't good enough) they have no chance.
Thu 04/04/02 at 19:09
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Personally, I don't think we'll win it now. Mainly due to the fact that we've made too many mistakes earlier in the season, and that Arsenal are simply miles ahead of us.

I think all we should do now is continue to perform well in the league, maybe give Forlan some more starts, and play to our best in Europe - the best and only chance we really have of silverware this season!
Thu 04/04/02 at 19:04
Being a Man U fan myself most people would think that i would be biass and say that they deffinatly will, but, i'm not so sure now, with the absences of Beckham, Veron and Keane the midfield might become....well, 2nd class.
We may still have Giggs and Scholes but where the serching diagonal cross field balls come from?
Giggs can run and Scholes can shoot, the team as a whole will be affected with the absence of their skipper Roy Keane.

Hopefully Liverpool will be concentrating on the 2nd match with Beyer Leverkusen, but Arsnel on the hand are out with only the Premiership to play for, and with the quality of players they have i'm getting worried that Arsnel could once again stop us from getting 4 titles on the trot.

It's players like Pires and Henry not feggeting Bergkamp,Pires could be a threat with his outstanding left foot of his which could easily get past Fabien Barthez, and Bergkamps skill could beat Blanc easily, Henry he's just one of those players who you dont want to play.

If Man U want this title enough they can get it, if Nistlerooy can do whats he's best at then i'm certain that we can get the title this year, but if Arsnel dont lose 2 of their remaning matches were screwed, but you can't play football without a bit of luck :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.