GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Doshin - Should I Buy?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Doshin the Giant'.
Sun 13/10/02 at 14:47
Regular
Next weekend I am going to do he worst thing a 'true' gamer can do and trade in some of my precious games for a new one. At first I was definately leaning towards Doshin the Giant, but after reading the Official Nintendo Magazines review I have had a little bit of a re-think. It seems like it could be one of those games which I could hate.

I am all for Japanese games as there ideas are fantastic and need to be to satisfy the Japanese public, but Doshine seems too laid back for me. Do you recommend it? Please tell me some of your views to convince me!
Sun 13/10/02 at 15:57
Regular
"Festivus!"
*Pus on Red Dungarees, Moustache and a red 'M' hat and runs down to his nearest woolworths to blend in witha Mario Cut Out*
Sun 13/10/02 at 15:54
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
Tribute wrote:
> *Watches Whitestripes put on his hunting gear*

*chuckles*
Sun 13/10/02 at 15:52
Regular
"Festivus!"
*Watches Whitestripes put on his hunting gear*
Sun 13/10/02 at 15:50
Regular
"Festivus!"
And, erm, was Doshin on the Nes?
Sun 13/10/02 at 15:39
Regular
Go and buy Doshin you fool.

And if you think it's crap I shall hunt you down.
Sun 13/10/02 at 15:25
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Just for the record i'm a man.
Sun 13/10/02 at 15:24
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Kyz22 wrote:
> it looks like a really tall, gay, lego character - Id spend the money
> on eternal darkness instead, or fifa 2003!

Gay! You think he is gay? I'll have you know Doshin and i have a very close relationship which requires me sitting on his shoulder cleaning him.
:)
Sun 13/10/02 at 15:11
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
it looks like a really tall, gay, lego character - Id spend the money on eternal darkness instead, or fifa 2003!
Sun 13/10/02 at 15:09
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I'd rent it first because NOM only gave it 6/10, which is fairly rubbish, although it was brilliant on the NES, and can only improve.
Sun 13/10/02 at 14:47
Regular
"Festivus!"
Next weekend I am going to do he worst thing a 'true' gamer can do and trade in some of my precious games for a new one. At first I was definately leaning towards Doshin the Giant, but after reading the Official Nintendo Magazines review I have had a little bit of a re-think. It seems like it could be one of those games which I could hate.

I am all for Japanese games as there ideas are fantastic and need to be to satisfy the Japanese public, but Doshine seems too laid back for me. Do you recommend it? Please tell me some of your views to convince me!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.