GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why England cannot play football."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/10/00 at 21:01
Regular
Well why? Oh, and Grix thraves your posts have become far too confusing as I do not have my brain to guide me - you do however, and for some reason - I really think either you are completely insane or you will be a multi millionaire as you are incredibly clever
Wed 11/10/00 at 21:01
Well why? Oh, and Grix thraves your posts have become far too confusing as I do not have my brain to guide me - you do however, and for some reason - I really think either you are completely insane or you will be a multi millionaire as you are incredibly clever
Wed 11/10/00 at 21:18
Regular
"Whatever!"
We will never be able to play football whilst Andy Cole is playing up front.
Wed 11/10/00 at 21:23
Regular
Why thank you Dan! I hope I will be the latter...
(NEVER!! BRA HA HA HA HA HA!!)

England cannot play football because they are as dull as matt black (In the Dull range from Dulex.) and never practice properly. It isn't the managers fault the players are crap, so why he bailed out is fault only of the press.
Wed 11/10/00 at 22:19
Regular
I don't care how they do i rather see the cl;ubs play than them! The 2 weeks off were dull and useless.
Come on you GUNNERS!
Wed 11/10/00 at 22:19
Regular
I don't care how they do i rather see the clubs play than them! The 2 weeks off were dull and useless.
Come on you GUNNERS!
Fri 13/10/00 at 18:24
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
you brought this up because of the Poland game right? well i can't believe we got beaten by a part time team, we are a full time team!! oh the shame, we should stop paying such high taxes so these so called 'footballers' don't get so much money, then we would be happier! they probably wouldn't play as well, but then who would notice?
did anyone know D.Beckham spent £125,000 on his sons firt birthday, the one birthday that he won't remeber! stupid.
Fri 13/10/00 at 19:20
What Poland game?
Fri 13/10/00 at 19:33
Regular
It's Finland!
Fri 13/10/00 at 20:08
Regular
"I like cheese"
Because we're England. We can't play Cricket, Rugby, Hockey. We are also crap at swimming, as well as many other things. No offence to my country, I respect where I come from!!!! It was Finland we played, wasn't it???
Sat 14/10/00 at 11:15
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
They're all crap countries up there, you knew what I meant anyway so stop the yapping, we won the 6nations so we can play Rugby, it's all corrupted, thats what I think everyone's got too much money in sport these days that they spend more time shopping for a new suit than training for the big match next day! something like that, it's crap, crap, crap, but if you think of it like that, if the 'better' old teams played the new teams they would get whooped, because of new fitness methods and so on.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.