GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Andy no goal"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/10/00 at 19:53
Regular
After the embarrassing draw with Finland, I have come to a conclusion. Andy Cole playing upfront for England is just a joke. This donkey couldnt score for his country if the opposition had no keeper and the goal posts were 50 foot wide. I just dont rate him as international class and he should never play for our England again.
Wed 11/10/00 at 19:53
Regular
"Whatever!"
After the embarrassing draw with Finland, I have come to a conclusion. Andy Cole playing upfront for England is just a joke. This donkey couldnt score for his country if the opposition had no keeper and the goal posts were 50 foot wide. I just dont rate him as international class and he should never play for our England again.
Thu 12/10/00 at 14:48
Regular
"not dead"
I can't help but disagree with you there. In the recent games he has simply lacked support. Against Germany the conditions were so bad that players could not even easily stay on their feet! And against Finland there was very little service in to the front players. Look again at the way that Cole lead the line against France recently, and you may change your mind. It's players like Dennis Wise that never deserve to play another game for England.
Thu 12/10/00 at 20:26
Regular
"Whatever!"
I have to admit, as a Liverpool supporter I am just being bias towards a Man U player. It is always easy to pin the blame on one specific player in the heat of the moment. The real truth is that none of the England team played well, so I cant really blame anyone.
Wed 18/10/00 at 12:09
A Liverpool fan eh? Well, how about this Mattyboy, don't say Cole shouldn't play upfront, say who should. But think of this, Fowler is burnt out and probably can't remember what it's like to start a match on the pitch and not the bench. Heskey, while fast and well, ok, just fast, the guy has no shot, and why does he always dive whenever another player gets within ten feet of him? Well what about Owen, not really much I can say there, he's got pretty much everything you'd want in a striker, my only argument is he's maybe a little short but then again he is in form and probably should start for England. So now I've narrowed it down to just one place in attack left (unless you'd play with one man up there) I'd have to say that no-one English and avalible for selection (please come back Alan, all is forgiven!) can match Andy Cole. (Go on Mattyboy, say big Kev Philips, he's pants, but then again, isn't every England forward? At least he can score, much better then Heskey!)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.