GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hitman 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Hitman 2'.
Mon 14/10/02 at 12:29
Regular
Has anyone else noticed that how ever great this game is, its far too short. I've only played it a few hours and I am already on the 2nd to last mission. It seemed to me like the game had only just started and then I read a review on Hitman 2 and then I realised too my suprise that I was already on the second to last mission.
Wed 16/10/02 at 12:03
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
well done.
Wed 16/10/02 at 11:24
Regular
"360: swfcman"
The first time i played it was on Normal, and since i was a little peeved that the game hadnt lasted that long, i went back to it yesterday and started it on proffesional. I should have started the game with this, its much more of a challange now, and you are almost forced to play like you did on MGS, as you cant survive 2 guards chasing you anymore.

The games gone back in my good books for a bit.
Tue 15/10/02 at 17:46
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Well, I AM HARDCORE... BUT, I got to the mission where you have to kill that guy in the top of the skyscraper on expert and thought I didn't want to complete it too quick cos I only had it for like 4 days so I deleted my game and restarted on PROFFESIONAL and I'm now on the Enemy on the Gates Level. I suggest you all try it on proffesional, its much better and more realistic cos it only takes like 2 shots to kill an enemy but it also takes about 5 shots to kill you.
Tue 15/10/02 at 16:24
right then 'possum in a bottle' if u r so gud then u can help us out cant u. U must have all the weapons coz u claim ur a 'hardcore proffesional' well how do u get that M4 then coz that wud b a huge help if u cud tel me.

This is for 'agent under fire' I think those 2 weapons on the knife stand that r missin is a place for the fibre wire 2 go coz the shadow looks the same n I think the other may b for sum barbed wire or summet, not entirely sure though.
Mon 14/10/02 at 23:35
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
I'm hardcore, Proffesional all the way.
Mon 14/10/02 at 22:57
Can ne1 get that M4 coz I cant get it at all av got the silenced ballers and sawed-off shotgun by doing 2 gifferent levels in the 'silent assasin' rating but it didnt work 2 get the M4 when I did a third different level in 'silent assasin' rating n I made sure it wasnt 1 I ad dun b4 can somebody help?
Mon 14/10/02 at 22:05
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Too right this game is a bit short.

Only got it on Saturday, and i havent been playing it all that long, and then to my horror the end credits came up after the boss in the church. I mean, i spent my time on this game, trying to be stealthy all the way threw to make the game last that little bit longer, and then still it only taked what seems like 4-5 hours play to finish. As good as the game is, thats still far too short for my liking. Its a great game, and i was really enjoying it, till this.

Seems that the story was a little unfinished to me. Ill be sending it back tommorow, get myself Vice City Pre-ordered instead.
Mon 14/10/02 at 14:53
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
ellizuk wrote:
> Has anyone else noticed that how ever great this game is, its far too
> short. I've only played it a few hours and I am already on the 2nd to
> last mission. It seemed to me like the game had only just started and
> then I read a review on Hitman 2 and then I realised too my suprise
> that I was already on the second to last mission.

Are you playing it on Professional?
Mon 14/10/02 at 12:40
Regular
"  "
It's a bit hard innit. I go in as the postman but I cant get out once I've killed that dude.
Mon 14/10/02 at 12:29
Regular
Has anyone else noticed that how ever great this game is, its far too short. I've only played it a few hours and I am already on the 2nd to last mission. It seemed to me like the game had only just started and then I read a review on Hitman 2 and then I realised too my suprise that I was already on the second to last mission.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.