GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dum di dum..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/10/00 at 19:45
Regular
Any news? Amyone?

All I know is, the Japan version of Dead or Alive 2 on the Dreamcast is a lot better than our version.

Fox have started work on The Simpsons film, if only they can take their time and make it good.

The Mario 128 demo should be released as a free demo when the Gamecube is released.

That was the news. Goodbye from him, (And goodbye from me. God that's an old joke.) Yes, but it's a classic... (No it isn't. The Two Ronnies used it a lot, they were funny, you aren't.) Thanks.
Wed 11/10/00 at 22:29
Regular
Well my other news was c**& so here's another Resident Evil gets a movie and a 25 million budget and it's out in halloween next year in.....guess where?
Wed 11/10/00 at 22:26
Regular
"I like cheese"
If you want news, that Scottish parliament geezer died, and on CORONATION STREET, 2 THUGS HAVE TAKEN HOSTAGE KEN BARLOW, MIKE BALDWIN, CURLY WATTS AND MORE AND THAT LARGE SUPERSTORE!!! THE THUGS HAVE A GUN!!! NOOOOO!!!!! OH, HOW EXCITING! (Minute amount of sarcasm being used)
Wed 11/10/00 at 21:20
Regular
(Not without the Grix's brain floatation device! With this excellent invention from the brain that brought you the invisible cup) Which cut MANY peoples fingers off... (and the single seater folding helicopter) Which nearly killed both of us... (comes the incredible ability to make your car float along the road! With this contraption made from the finest materials,) Or the best we can steal from the tech cupboard... (and crafted by the finest of craftsmen.) Me? (The floatation device will be produced on many cars of the future, and will be solar powered! All we need now is funding to make the rather expensive prototype, and we'll be on our way!) To New York...
Wed 11/10/00 at 21:04
We all float down here...
Wed 11/10/00 at 21:02
Regular
(Clowns aren't funny, they are tragic losses to society and should be banished to the inner circle of hell.)
Don't like clowns hey?
(No.)
Wed 11/10/00 at 21:00
er.....I saw a man walk into Blockbuster and hire a film and game once. Is that good enough...something funny...oh, yeah....he was a clown.
Wed 11/10/00 at 20:52
Regular
Just plain good interesting and absorbent news.
(Make sure it has something to do with games though, or films, or anything funny.)
Wed 11/10/00 at 20:47
ere... why'd he ask for news? shouldn't he have told us what kind of news in that little title bit? Ach well...
Wed 11/10/00 at 19:47
Regular
Here's a piece of news. Daily Radar has a list of developers likely to come or already dedicated to work for them.
Wed 11/10/00 at 19:46
Regular
(Amyone?)
Yes, amyone, it is a new word, it is computer geek for: Anything interesting. (Is that so.) Well... no.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.