GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"hitman 2 help"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Hitman 2'.
Mon 14/10/02 at 16:01
Regular
Can someone please give me some help on mission 5 "invitation to a party" as i'm really stuck, do i have to kill the general first or what? Please help!
Thu 17/10/02 at 20:58
Regular
I can't wait to play it in 5.1, I have read that Konami started again with the Xbox version in the audio department to deliver a great 5.1 experience! Plenty of sleepless nights for me then, I will be either playing it all night or I will be too scared to go to sleep ;) Its my Birthday on Saturday so I probably won't be on, but I will play it over the weekend and let you know what I think of the game.
Thu 17/10/02 at 20:27
Regular
garbe123 wrote:
> Oh nice one Nomad at least I can chat with you about it then if you
> don't mind :) I can't wait to get it now :)

Excellent garbe. I look forward to reading what you think of the game. :-) Your TV surround sound should make it even more spooky.
Thu 17/10/02 at 20:02
Can someone help me with level 3 i can't seem to get close to the two generals to kill. Thanks
Thu 17/10/02 at 17:12
Regular
Oh nice one Nomad at least I can chat with you about it then if you don't mind :) I can't wait to get it now :)
Wed 16/10/02 at 08:48
Regular
garbe123 wrote:
> I don't think anyone on here has it on
> the Xbox

I'm playing it at the moment. Briliant game. I have played it before on the PS2, but I had to get it on XBOX. It starts off slowly, then builds and builds into a classic. The spooky and surreal characters are the best I've seen in a game.
Tue 15/10/02 at 19:38
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah I'll probably get Silent Hill 2 as well at some point. ;-)
Tue 15/10/02 at 19:27
Regular
Cheers Sav :) Yep I thought with the new surround sound system that I want something that will keep me awake at night but get me up really early in the morning and without the hassle of marriage ;) It was a choice between Silent Hill 2, Hitman 2 and Timespliters 2 (and who said sequels were failures?!) In the end I went for the one that I thought would give me the best all round performance and to me that is Silent Hill 2! Some have even hailed the Xbox re-vamp better than Resident Evil on the GameCube yet this was kept really quiet and not many were aware of its release. I don't think anyone on here has it on the Xbox so I will be sure to do a review and report back to you guys to tell you how good it is!
Tue 15/10/02 at 13:07
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
By the way Garbe - congrats on your GAD mate. ;-) I see you've picked Silent Hill 2. ;-)
Tue 15/10/02 at 12:23
Regular
Thanks mate, the only reason why I asked was because I had read a review that said you can complete it in under 5 hours which I found very hard to believe after completing the first. I am going to put it as a side purchase that I will pick up in-between the major releases.
Mon 14/10/02 at 21:11
Regular
All-out blasting will only work on a handful of missions - if you use this technique on some missions, you'll end up in a messy pool of blood pretty quickly.

I'm sure you know this, but I think the whole point of Hitman is to complete the mission objective as "undetected" as possible. It says in the manual that every mission can be completed without killing anyone else but the target - whether this is true or not I'm not sure - but this is where the fun lies with Hitman. Disguising yourself, remaining unnoticed, and taking out your "target" in a clinical fashion. Brilliant.

I finished the game over a period of about three days, but I did play it almost non-stop, so it's hard to say how many hours it took me. But once I'd finished it I replayed all the missions again and tried out different strategies. So I'd say that it has very good replay value.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.