GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who is looking forward to mortal kombat 5 deadly alliance"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/04/02 at 11:25
Regular
As most of us now know there will be mortal kombat 5 deadly alliance for ps2 xbox gamecube... I think you know the rest as pictures on www.mk5.org have show us scorpian jax quan ci
and rayden will be in so far. I'm gonna buy it on the ps2. I'm hoping they put sub-zero in it and sero from mortal kombat conquest. One of the creators said they will add things to the classic suits or change them conpletly. They also said that they might take out friendships and other funny things but it wont be the same without some humour would it?

IS ANYONE ELSE LOOKING FORWARD TO ITS RELEASE?
Thu 04/04/02 at 18:33
Regular
"Whatever!"
Yep - Im looking forward to it - Mortal Kombat 2 is one of my favourite beat em ups!! Im expecting big things from this version!!
Thu 04/04/02 at 17:58
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
I've been a fan of the MK series for as long as it's been around, and am looking forward to it.
Thu 04/04/02 at 17:35
Regular
"omlette du fromage"
Nope me neither sadly, i'm not looking forward to the MK5 games and i too haven't been much of fan of the series. Infact recently i've gone completely off beat em' ups. This is probly due to the fact that i don't find much to do in the game apart from fight it is only really good with friends and even that can get boring. Although i hate wrestling i'd have to say that these are better games than the beat em ups because i feel there is muuch more to do as there are different types of matches and more moves to perform. The only fighting game i think that might appeal to me will be Knockout Kings 2002 but i doubt that i'll buy it as i feel that it wudn't last me that long.
Thu 04/04/02 at 11:56
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
No not me - Ive never been a fan of the Moratl Kombat series. I am more lloking forward to Soul Calibur 2 but in the meantime will have to make do with VF4 or Tekken 4, my mind isn't made up as to which one yet though.
Thu 04/04/02 at 11:25
As most of us now know there will be mortal kombat 5 deadly alliance for ps2 xbox gamecube... I think you know the rest as pictures on www.mk5.org have show us scorpian jax quan ci
and rayden will be in so far. I'm gonna buy it on the ps2. I'm hoping they put sub-zero in it and sero from mortal kombat conquest. One of the creators said they will add things to the classic suits or change them conpletly. They also said that they might take out friendships and other funny things but it wont be the same without some humour would it?

IS ANYONE ELSE LOOKING FORWARD TO ITS RELEASE?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.