GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I want Max Payne!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/04/02 at 10:55
Regular
Please can anyone tell me if Max Payne is coming out on GameCube? I really want it to because my computer is 32MB short of RAM to run it and i think my graphics card isn't good enough too! I played it on my friends PC and got so addicted I played it for 2 hours and got to part 2 in one day! I really really hope i will be able to get this amazing game.
Thu 04/04/02 at 21:58
Regular
"What tagline? Eh?"
The PC version blows the PS2 version out of the water, and the XBox blows the PC version out of the water.

On XBox, the dark, TV-Style gameplay work perfectly on a large TV, and with improved textures and frame-rate on the XBox, there really is only one version to get.

Oh, and I doubt it'll come to GC, but you never know.
Thu 04/04/02 at 19:49
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
NGC Fan wrote:
> Payne is much better on PC then PS2, i think its the controls, shooters are
> normallybetter on the PC because you can use the mouse for quick reaktions.

I thought the PS2 version was better but I wasn't as impressed with the game as others.
Thu 04/04/02 at 19:47
Payne is much better on PC then PS2, i think its the controls, shooters are normallybetter on the PC because you can use the mouse for quick reaktions.
Thu 04/04/02 at 18:47
Regular
"Whatever!"
I have it for PS2 - Its brilliant!! I would like to see it released for GC just so others can experience the greatness of the it!!
Thu 04/04/02 at 17:37
Regular
"Long time no see!"
No, I dont think there's any real chance of Payne coming to the Cube unfortunately. But from people I know, i've heard that the PC version is much better than the PS2 and X-box games - for some reasons.

The RAM is pretty cheap at SR, take a look at it, and it may help you out.
Thu 04/04/02 at 12:55
Regular
"That's right!"
Haven't heard anything about it on the Cube, but that doesn't mean it won't appear
Thu 04/04/02 at 10:55
Please can anyone tell me if Max Payne is coming out on GameCube? I really want it to because my computer is 32MB short of RAM to run it and i think my graphics card isn't good enough too! I played it on my friends PC and got so addicted I played it for 2 hours and got to part 2 in one day! I really really hope i will be able to get this amazing game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.