GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"John Arne Riise winds me up"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/04/02 at 09:32
Regular
I don't like his face, and 90% of his shots are right at the keeper.
Mon 08/04/02 at 10:17
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
RM18 wrote:
> Meka Dragon wrote:
> I don't like his face,

You don't want to know how
> long I laughed at that comment

i spent most my time laughing at the ian dowie comment.
Sat 06/04/02 at 22:59
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
Riise plays an important role for Liverpool, but how would he have done if he'd signed for Fulham as he was originally going to?
Fri 05/04/02 at 19:55
Regular
Meka Dragon wrote:
> I don't like his face,

You don't want to know how long I laughed at that comment
Fri 05/04/02 at 18:45
Regular
"Whatever!"
What about his goal against Man U earlier in the season - That was brilliant!! Great all round player and important to the team!!
Thu 04/04/02 at 20:39
Regular
i don't like liverpool but i think riise is quality
Thu 04/04/02 at 19:55
Regular
please dont diss riise! i enjoy watching him, his powerful runs, his swerving shots are a joy to see. i dont no why you are making a fuss about him? *cough*jealousy*cough*
Thu 04/04/02 at 18:55
Regular
"Whatever!"
Riise is a brilliant player - He has been superb for us all season!! I would go as far as saying he has been one of our players of the season so far!! He has contributed so much for the team and scored some vital goals!!
Thu 04/04/02 at 17:22
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I don't like him either - mainly becasue of his 'rocket' of a goal against us earlier in the season!

I also agree that they all look a lot younger than they actually are, and i'm sure women from all over the world would fly over there to find the miracle secret to it!

But Riise is still a great player, and like all the Norwegians that come to England, they light up that matches!
I'd love it if John Carew signed for United, he's one of the best strikers in Europe, and he's Norwegian - just like Flo!
And they also seem to be good coming off the bench - take Sloskjaer and Flo for example!
Thu 04/04/02 at 15:47
Regular
"not dead"
It's not that he's ugly, but that he looks like Aron Ryan from Super Punch Out.

Plus all Norweigans seem to look much younger than they are, Riise, Solskjaer, even Johnsen doesn't look all of his 30 odd years.
Thu 04/04/02 at 14:06
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
He's a great attacking player, fast, powerful, has a good long throw and scores some pretty decent goals.
Another good purchase from Mr. Houllier me thinks.
His face doesn't really come into the equation, though surely the ugliest footballer was Ian Dowie, a.k.a The Boglin or Peter Beardsley.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.