GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what radio station"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/04/02 at 19:19
Regular
wheter in your home or in your car what Radio station do you listen to and what kind of music does it play?
Sat 06/04/02 at 22:28
Regular
"You've upset me"
Heheheh, I find LNL hilarious to listen to. Me and my cousin were considering phoning up and reading the lyrics to Stupid Kid by the Alkanline trio to him ;-D
Sat 06/04/02 at 22:27
Regular
sorry, that should be radio 1
Sat 06/04/02 at 22:26
Regular
rasio 1 is the one i listen to
Sat 06/04/02 at 22:24
Regular
"Woah dude!"
Radio WM no music really just talk, but it's great.
Sat 06/04/02 at 11:15
Regular
Capital 95.8
Sat 06/04/02 at 11:15
Regular
i mainly listen to xfm
Sat 06/04/02 at 11:13
Regular
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Meka Dragon wrote:
it's better than any of the local stations I can
> get.

You're not wrong there! The Eagle, The Star and... god forbid... Q103...
> ARGH! Graham Torington... AH HAHA AHA H AH HAHAHAHA HAHAH HA HAHAHAH...

ha ha by my approximations you live somewhere between slough and reading-probably reading by my estimates of the broadcastind areas for those stations.

eagle: berkshire, surrey and north-east hampshire
star-slough
2-10 fm-calcot in reading

genius that narrows you down to one out of 500000 people

torrington is so crap with that Dr feel good person makes me laugh at how crap her advice is
Sat 06/04/02 at 00:36
Regular
Kiss 100 when i can get it. Just a little too far north of London. Rest of the time it is just Radio 1, Capital FM or playing MP3 CDs when in my car.

Listen to Century via ManUtd.com for any games which aint on Sky. Although Man Utd have launched a new site for all games from now on. Its proper hefty! Even a countdown clock till the next match! http://dev.manutd.com/
Sat 06/04/02 at 00:16
Regular
RastaBillySkank wrote:

You're not wrong there! The Eagle, The Star and... god forbid... Q103...
> ARGH! Graham Torington...

Does everyone get the Graham Torrington drivel?

I get it on B97, that's why I never listen to the station it's non-stop teeny bopper bs and Graham sodding Torrington's late night love.
Sat 06/04/02 at 00:12
I mainly listen to X-fm, but the radio in my car is so hopelessly pants that it can't pick it up. So i have to put up with (drum roll please...) Magic fm. Either that or I just switch the damn thing off.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.