GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Next gen/last gen ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/10/02 at 18:16
Regular
Does anyone remeber that headset thing that came with one of the old consoles? It looked really stupid and gave everone crushing headaches!
Well whenever you see computer games in movies set in the future they all involve those headsets and are based on virtual reality? Surely people dont assume good old 3rd person RPG's will die out! I personally dont think virtual reality is the way forward, it was a good fad back in the past years of gaming and should be left for such things as simulators at themeparks and suchlike.
Tue 15/10/02 at 18:23
Regular
"bit of a brain"
And it was called the Virtual Boy.
Tue 15/10/02 at 18:22
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It's about the next generation of consoles. How different is that?
Tue 15/10/02 at 18:19
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Its a totally different topic so, no, not really
Tue 15/10/02 at 18:17
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Couldn't you have put this in your PS3 topic?
Tue 15/10/02 at 18:16
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Does anyone remeber that headset thing that came with one of the old consoles? It looked really stupid and gave everone crushing headaches!
Well whenever you see computer games in movies set in the future they all involve those headsets and are based on virtual reality? Surely people dont assume good old 3rd person RPG's will die out! I personally dont think virtual reality is the way forward, it was a good fad back in the past years of gaming and should be left for such things as simulators at themeparks and suchlike.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.