GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I got this Gamecube preview disk and dont know how to work it. HELP ME!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/04/02 at 17:19
Regular
Hi guys,

anyway, i got this preview demo disk for the gamecube to use on your PC but when i stick the disk in the computer doesnt recognise it.

what do i do???

i place it right in the middle of the tray where the little groove is for minidisks and the disk is clean and all so whats the poblem??

maybe its just slipping out of place when i press the button but i dont know.

and to anyone who has this preview disk,
is it any good???

hhhhmmmmmm

thanks for any help

i'll be back later to have a look what i should do so for now cya later.

MH
Sat 06/04/02 at 16:37
Regular
"hit the road jack"
c.u.later wrote:
> If you go to my computer and look in the disk drive, you should see
> NINTENOGAMECUB... If you see that, then click on it and you should get all the
> preview footage. If you still don't get anything then consider taking the disk
> back to where you got it.

Have you got one? they are free :)
Sat 06/04/02 at 16:35
Regular
"goodbyeeeeee......."
If you go to my computer and look in the disk drive, you should see NINTENOGAMECUB... If you see that, then click on it and you should get all the preview footage. If you still don't get anything then consider taking the disk back to where you got it.
Fri 05/04/02 at 21:39
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Glad NINTENDO have moved with the times and have gone with small disks. The cartridge would not work with gamecubes power :)
air is good
Fri 05/04/02 at 21:35
And also extremely easy to hold, especially for those with tiny hands.
Fri 05/04/02 at 21:25
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I picked up a handful from Debenams they are pretty nice disks, my mates at school didnt rekon that gcube took 3.5inch disks! it makes the cubes unique size! :)
Fri 05/04/02 at 21:18
Yeah, that mini CD is really irritating.

Failing to place the disc in the centre of the tray can cause serious problems - although I haven't been brave enough to find out. I guess Nintendo were trying to reflect the actual size of their game discs to the public.
Thu 04/04/02 at 22:30
Regular
"What tagline? Eh?"
To whoever wants one of these demo disks, I've got one that I don't want any more. Leave your e-mail address and I'll contact you for a delivery address and mail it to you (for free of course!)

Don't get too excited about the disk though. The video footage is really poor quality, and there isn't a lot more on there, except a bit of info. and some wallpaper for your desktop.

Anyway, if you want one you know what to do!!
Thu 04/04/02 at 21:28
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
If you cant find any in EB i will soon be throwing a few on ebay, bid at your pleasure.
Thu 04/04/02 at 17:10
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Pick them up at an EB store.
I dont know if they are free but i just picked one up and walked out.
Still cant seem to get it working.
I think its too small and wont stay in the groove but ah well.
Im sure the footage thats on it will be somewhere on the net anyway.

Ah well.
Thu 04/04/02 at 10:22
Regular
Click on the '.html' file on the disk

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.