GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bond 20, Film title announced!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/04/02 at 17:18
Regular
I recived an e-mail off MGM (Newsletter), conferming that the new James Bond film is going to be called "Die Another Day". Im looking forward to its release, what about you people, and what do you think of the title.
Thu 04/04/02 at 20:08
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Joe Dark wrote:
> Your Honour wrote:

Only no more 'Q'. Damn.

Why not?

Because he died.....
Thu 04/04/02 at 10:34
Regular
Your Honour wrote:

Only no more 'Q'. Damn.

Why not?

If anyone herd of the new james bond exebition in Bradford dont go as its not that good. They have a few props from the films and then you have a secret agent card and thats about it.
Thu 04/04/02 at 09:38
Regular
"Woo Hoo!"
What in the Blue Hell are you talking about, I already know the Queen Mother has Died. I didn't know that the film title had already been said. Fool.
Wed 03/04/02 at 20:37
Regular
the dark one will recieve news that the queen mother has died before the end of the year with sources as quick as that
Wed 03/04/02 at 20:36
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Solskjær wrote:

Rare will be making a new 007 game titled 'Die Another Day' some time
> next year as a GameCube exclusive,

Good good. Should be....in fact, no, let me re-phrase.....will be amazing!
Wed 03/04/02 at 18:46
Regular
"Whatever!"
The title is typical Bond - Im also looking forward to this film!!
Wed 03/04/02 at 17:45
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Yeah, I heard this ages ago in the Ninty forum, and a week or so ago on the radio.

Rare will be making a new 007 game titled 'Die Another Day' some time next year as a GameCube exclusive, and 'Phoenix Rising' will be a new game from Eurocom (maybe late this year) not based on a film.
Great news for Bond fans!! :D

And back on the new film note, as a fellow Bond fan, I can't wait!!
But by being my leazy self, I probably won't go out and pay money to watch it at a cinema.
Wed 03/04/02 at 17:20
Regular
I think I heard the title about a month ago.

Anyway, it'll be typical Bond. Nothing brain stetching about it, but should be big dumb fun, which is cool. Lots of gadgets and women and explosions and things.

Only no more 'Q'. Damn.
Wed 03/04/02 at 17:18
Regular
"Woo Hoo!"
I recived an e-mail off MGM (Newsletter), conferming that the new James Bond film is going to be called "Die Another Day". Im looking forward to its release, what about you people, and what do you think of the title.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.