GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF NO MERCY FAN SITE"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/04/02 at 17:08
Regular
This is a chat forum for all the gamers out there who love wwf no mercy. Ive had this game for well over a year now and amazingly i still play it because it is that addictive to play. Sure it doesnt have as good graphics as SD3 and it deffinetly doesnt have as many matchups available but its still a great game and i love playing it.

The game includes over 60! wrestlers who look great and you could deffinetly tell who they are straight away. The story mode is a real challenge in some areas and is quite hard to complete as the matches get harder as you progress in the story. You have to make your way through the story until you finally get to face the champion for a title shot. Once you have completed one title you can either continue defending that title or you can try for another one. You dont have to win all the titles with the same person but is was quite funny winning the womans title with The Rock, especially with the bikini competition, he looked really good in one!!!

There arent as many match-ups as there could be but here is a list of the ones there are at your fingertips

Wrestling Match-ups:

Handicap match
Triple Threat match
Cage match
Fatal four way match
Single match
King of the ring match
Royal rumble match
Ladder match

There are quite a few on the other hand but not nearly half of what there is on SD3.

There is also a survival mode where you have to beat as many people as you can simultaniously until you get pinned or get knocked over the top rope. When you finally get beaten you get a score which is converted into money that you can then spend in the Mall. You can buy wrestlers including cactus jack & shawn michaels. You can even buy Earl Hebner to wrestle with, hes not that good but it sure is funny seeing him get beaten up by The Undertaker or taking on the likes of stone cold. You can also buy moves, new arenas and clothes.

The entrance videos are quite dissapointing as they are just little fuzzy pictures but i cant expect that much from the N64.

wrestlers list:

The Rock
Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Undertaker
Kane
Kurt Angle
Mankind/Cactus Jack
Chris Jericho
Chris Benoit
HHH
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
The Dudleys
Edge and Christian
Lita
Trish
Jaculine
Rikishi
Scotty 2 Hotty
Grand Master Sexay
Tazz
Eddie
Chyna
Dean Malenko
APA
DX
Steven Richards
Bull Buchanan
Godfather/Goodfather
Val Venis
Test
Albert
Steve Blackman
Al Snow
Taka
Funaki
Hardcore Holly
Crash Holly
Perry Saturn
Mark Henry
D'lo Brown
Essa Rios
Bigg Boss Man
British Bulldog
Vicera
Stephanie McMahon Helmsley
Torri
Terri
Kat
Ivory
Debra

Secret Wrestlers:

Shawn Michaels
Cactus Jack
Vince McMahon
Linda McMahon
Shane McMahon
ANDRE THE GIANT!
Fabulous Mulah
Maye Young
Earl Hebner

That makes 59 wrestlers and the last one is another secret player but I havent got her yet.

There is also a create-a-wrestler option that allows you to make your dream wrestler or try and re-create a wrestler that isnt on the game like Raven or the Big Show.It takes quite long setting there moves but its worth it if you want your wrestler to use a powerbomb instead of a right jab. It allows you to dress and name your wrestler so you can make your favourite wrestler. You can also cloth your wrestler with the clothing that you have bought from the mall or give him some new moves like the jackhammer. You can also give your wrestler a favourite weapon to use, I always pick the ring bell because I just love the sound of it crashing against someones skull or ribs!

This is surely one of the greatest wrestling games ever and I was hoping they would bring out wwf no mercy 2 but I dont think theres a big chance of that happening now do you?

This game is absolutely great and I would like to give THQ a big thanks for taking all that time to make it, THANK YOU!!!

Gameplay: 10 out of 10
Graphics: 8 out of 10
Sound: 9 out of 10
Addiction: 10 out of 10

jackass rated this product 9/10
Thu 04/04/02 at 16:57
Regular
LOL, he rightfully so got banned. That'll teach him for stealing my old name. I'm the only person who is allowed to be called J@CK@$#! MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAA
Thu 04/04/02 at 09:47
Regular
"Woo Hoo!"
I know its a wrestling game, im not stupid, because I have all the wrestling games from WWF Warzone onwards, except for Road to Wrestlemaina because I dont have a GBA.
Wed 03/04/02 at 20:07
Regular
"Where's SR?"
It's a wrestling game and No Mercy rules so that's why it's here.
Wed 03/04/02 at 19:06
Regular
"One More Chance"
I think that No Mercys graphics are just as good as SmackDown 3.
Wed 03/04/02 at 17:53
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
This is a topic, my friend, not a forum.

:-)
Wed 03/04/02 at 17:22
Regular
"Woo Hoo!"
HUH! Shouldn't this forum be in the Nintendo chat site?
Wed 03/04/02 at 17:08
Regular
"XBOX RULES!!!"
This is a chat forum for all the gamers out there who love wwf no mercy. Ive had this game for well over a year now and amazingly i still play it because it is that addictive to play. Sure it doesnt have as good graphics as SD3 and it deffinetly doesnt have as many matchups available but its still a great game and i love playing it.

The game includes over 60! wrestlers who look great and you could deffinetly tell who they are straight away. The story mode is a real challenge in some areas and is quite hard to complete as the matches get harder as you progress in the story. You have to make your way through the story until you finally get to face the champion for a title shot. Once you have completed one title you can either continue defending that title or you can try for another one. You dont have to win all the titles with the same person but is was quite funny winning the womans title with The Rock, especially with the bikini competition, he looked really good in one!!!

There arent as many match-ups as there could be but here is a list of the ones there are at your fingertips

Wrestling Match-ups:

Handicap match
Triple Threat match
Cage match
Fatal four way match
Single match
King of the ring match
Royal rumble match
Ladder match

There are quite a few on the other hand but not nearly half of what there is on SD3.

There is also a survival mode where you have to beat as many people as you can simultaniously until you get pinned or get knocked over the top rope. When you finally get beaten you get a score which is converted into money that you can then spend in the Mall. You can buy wrestlers including cactus jack & shawn michaels. You can even buy Earl Hebner to wrestle with, hes not that good but it sure is funny seeing him get beaten up by The Undertaker or taking on the likes of stone cold. You can also buy moves, new arenas and clothes.

The entrance videos are quite dissapointing as they are just little fuzzy pictures but i cant expect that much from the N64.

wrestlers list:

The Rock
Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Undertaker
Kane
Kurt Angle
Mankind/Cactus Jack
Chris Jericho
Chris Benoit
HHH
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
The Dudleys
Edge and Christian
Lita
Trish
Jaculine
Rikishi
Scotty 2 Hotty
Grand Master Sexay
Tazz
Eddie
Chyna
Dean Malenko
APA
DX
Steven Richards
Bull Buchanan
Godfather/Goodfather
Val Venis
Test
Albert
Steve Blackman
Al Snow
Taka
Funaki
Hardcore Holly
Crash Holly
Perry Saturn
Mark Henry
D'lo Brown
Essa Rios
Bigg Boss Man
British Bulldog
Vicera
Stephanie McMahon Helmsley
Torri
Terri
Kat
Ivory
Debra

Secret Wrestlers:

Shawn Michaels
Cactus Jack
Vince McMahon
Linda McMahon
Shane McMahon
ANDRE THE GIANT!
Fabulous Mulah
Maye Young
Earl Hebner

That makes 59 wrestlers and the last one is another secret player but I havent got her yet.

There is also a create-a-wrestler option that allows you to make your dream wrestler or try and re-create a wrestler that isnt on the game like Raven or the Big Show.It takes quite long setting there moves but its worth it if you want your wrestler to use a powerbomb instead of a right jab. It allows you to dress and name your wrestler so you can make your favourite wrestler. You can also cloth your wrestler with the clothing that you have bought from the mall or give him some new moves like the jackhammer. You can also give your wrestler a favourite weapon to use, I always pick the ring bell because I just love the sound of it crashing against someones skull or ribs!

This is surely one of the greatest wrestling games ever and I was hoping they would bring out wwf no mercy 2 but I dont think theres a big chance of that happening now do you?

This game is absolutely great and I would like to give THQ a big thanks for taking all that time to make it, THANK YOU!!!

Gameplay: 10 out of 10
Graphics: 8 out of 10
Sound: 9 out of 10
Addiction: 10 out of 10

jackass rated this product 9/10

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.