GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ATTN: pb"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/08/06 at 19:23
Regular
pb are you in Spain? I thought you were in Exmouth, hope this is just temporary.

heh sorry reminded of a conversation I had with my girlfriend earlier. It seems in Singapore they pronounce it "tempo-lary" hehe.
Thu 10/08/06 at 13:37
Regular
We'll go back as soon as we can! Need to save some pennies first.
Wed 09/08/06 at 22:13
Regular
Dr Jo wrote:
> Machie wrote:
> >I've been practising my Singlish ...
>
> There's a huge article on Wikipedia about Singlish - you should
> take a look :-)

Yes :^D I also came across another site that listed a lot, but my girlfriend doesnt like me using it all the time, she says Singlish is very crude and not the politest of languages :)

So any plans to go back to Singapore anytime soon?
Wed 09/08/06 at 22:10
Regular
Machie wrote:
>I've been practising my Singlish ...

There's a huge article on Wikipedia about Singlish - you should take a look :-)
Tue 08/08/06 at 23:15
Regular
We are the mods, we are the mods, we we we we we are the mods.

You can all shove your anorexic ties and ride off on your scooters.

Tue 08/08/06 at 12:57
Regular
"..."
Well, I hate to say 'I told you so'...but this is what happens when you pretty much let anyone become a mod without any sort of vetting process...
Tue 08/08/06 at 11:24
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Silent Thunder wrote:
> Dr Jo wrote:
> I don't understand - what here was racist?
>
> Same, thought I was missing something. Have some posts been
> removed?

Nope just some over sensitive, boring nonsense about something that wasn't even remotely said with any racist intent at all.
Tue 08/08/06 at 10:32
Regular
Not at all, I think he's calling me a racist because I find it amusing that some Singaporeans pronounce it "tempo-lary". You're welcome to point out my typos but I will not accept being called a racist on here.

I'm sorry guys but I think I'll take a break from Freeola if this guy's going to be a mod. He must be the one who barred Cong Man and Ladybird.
Tue 08/08/06 at 10:23
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Dr Jo wrote:
> I don't understand - what here was racist?

Same, thought I was missing something. Have some posts been removed?
Tue 08/08/06 at 10:07
Regular
biglime wrote:
> The underlying racism from your posts are grating now. Tone it
> down.

I don't understand - what here was racist?
Tue 08/08/06 at 09:34
Regular
Umm what's wrong with you? :S biglime we really don't need a dictator and you certainly can't tell me what to do. If you're going to take this mod thing too far then feel free to bar me too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.