GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OFFICIAL TITLE OF NEW ZELDA"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Wed 16/10/02 at 14:11
Regular
(Taken from www.totalgames.net)

Following on from our report last week on how the gameplay in the Legend of Zelda will be influenced significantly by the wind, TGN can reveal that Nintendo of Japan have confirmed the full name of Link’s first GC adventure.
The prequel of the series, due to launch in the far–east on the 13th of December, will be called Zelda no Densetsu: Kaze no Takuto. Translated from Japanese this reads as The Legend of Zelda: Wind of Takuto. The word ‘Takuto’ could either refer to the name of a character or of a location or island.
As ever, TGN will post more Zelda details as and when we get them.

alright!
Thu 17/10/02 at 16:56
Regular
"aliens exist"
if u bothered to read the post u retard then ud see that i didnt write the article, it was taken from totalgames.net so go pester them about correct japenese translations, not me,
Thu 17/10/02 at 16:28
Regular
"keep your receipt"
OFFICIAL NEW NAME FOR UNTITLED - GOON!

Takuto actually means 'Baton' or 'Wand' in Japanese, so the name is most like to translate to 'Wand of Winds'. Like Ocarina of Time, where you have an instrument to control the earth, this Wand could change the weather. Cool, huh?
Thu 17/10/02 at 11:29
Regular
"aliens exist"
see this topic was around first,
Wed 16/10/02 at 18:10
COOLSKY! This is absotively and posilutely great news!
Wed 16/10/02 at 17:37
"The Will of D."
This is great news. LoZ: WoT. HAHAHAHA! Sounds like "lost what" but in some other country.
Wed 16/10/02 at 17:19
I read it on SR, sounds ok, just call it Zelda: WOT.
Wed 16/10/02 at 16:45
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I would have thought that Takuto is the name of the island(s) that the adventure is set on.
Wed 16/10/02 at 14:11
Regular
"aliens exist"
(Taken from www.totalgames.net)

Following on from our report last week on how the gameplay in the Legend of Zelda will be influenced significantly by the wind, TGN can reveal that Nintendo of Japan have confirmed the full name of Link’s first GC adventure.
The prequel of the series, due to launch in the far–east on the 13th of December, will be called Zelda no Densetsu: Kaze no Takuto. Translated from Japanese this reads as The Legend of Zelda: Wind of Takuto. The word ‘Takuto’ could either refer to the name of a character or of a location or island.
As ever, TGN will post more Zelda details as and when we get them.

alright!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.