GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The new RAW look:"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/04/02 at 08:11
Regular
What do you think of the new RAW sign. Personally I liked the other one. They used coloring and lighting effects And it looked better. The new logo looks like something from a cr@ppy Star Trek movie. I also hate new looks. It takes me ages to get used to them. I liked the SmackDown! one but that was a 1-off because it’s 3D, like the OLD RAW logo. I thought that was the way the WWF were going. 3D and complicated effects which couldn’t be used on an average computer. But it seems their going 2D again. Anyhoo, the rest of the new look looks good but I do wish they wouldn’t change things! Just keep them as they are! That way there isn’t a chance of people like me, hating it!

I'm Tazz.
Mon 08/04/02 at 18:34
Regular
"Where's SR?"
I think what will happen is it will be HHH vs Hulk at Backlash with the Undertaker getting a shot at the title at Insurrexution. This way both are happy. The Raw stage looked a bit small as you could see behind it.
Mon 08/04/02 at 17:33
Regular
"Guess who..."
I got two questions:
First of all, what y'all talking about the new logo like it's not a big thing??!! IT'S THE BEST THING ON THE SET!!

My second question is:
WHATCHA GONNA DO??? WHEN HULKAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOUUUUUU???!!!!???!!!!?????!!!!!!!!
Sun 07/04/02 at 21:36
Regular
"That's right!"
Jericho15 wrote:
I think that Smackdown should have had a whole new set up as well although I do like the current set up.

---------

They just gave it a new one not long ago, they're not going to do it again
Sun 07/04/02 at 21:06
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I think the new titantron is great! The sign and the rest of the stuff is OK. I think that Smackdown should have had a whole new set up as well although I do like the current set up.
Sun 07/04/02 at 20:50
Regular
I like it all, even the new logo
Sun 07/04/02 at 17:02
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
The Raw look ain't too bad just the Raw sign gets me, I don't like that stupid fireball thing which sparks flames off about the place, it looks out of place.

It's all represents something Rawey though so what can I do.
Sun 07/04/02 at 16:49
Regular
†hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
Actually, that
> match was changed on Smack!Down

Although, I'll put money on it eventually
> becoming a triple-threat match. HHH vs Hulk vs Undertaker...you mark my words.
> But what a poo main event.

---

Thats what I said this morning
Sun 07/04/02 at 12:15
Regular
"..."
AfroJoe wrote:
> Mr.b-k wrote:
> I also saw the RAW where Ric Flair had control of.
And
> yes,the Titantron looks
> all sci-fi-like.
And on RAW, a match was made for
> WWF "BACKLASH"
for
> the rather shiny and good-looking new
> undisputed belt!!

---

Actually, that match was changed on Smack!Down

Although, I'll put money on it eventually becoming a triple-threat match. HHH vs Hulk vs Undertaker...you mark my words. But what a poo main event.
Sun 07/04/02 at 09:33
Regular
"Guess who..."
Nope. It's 3D alright. I wonder what program they use to make those logos. Must be pretty expensive. And I really hate how they make their own type-faces so I can't use them.
Sat 06/04/02 at 22:30
Regular
"I like cheese"
I thought it looked a bit primitive, to be honest...

And the new logo sucks. It's 2-dimensional, I think.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.