GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF - Slowly getting more boring"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/04/02 at 04:48
Regular
Wrestling has gotten worse and worse ever since the
WCW and NWO interfered with it. It is not fun to watch anymore because you can't go one match without someone cheating or interfering. I used to be one of the ultimate wrestling fans but now I see the WWF shows as just a shadow of what it used to be and once was.
Wed 03/04/02 at 20:33
Regular
"Where's SR?"
About cruiserweight wrestlers, I think the WWF may start to push them. On Metal they had a tag match between Billy Kidman and the Hurricane vs Funaki and Tajiri. All through the match the commentators kept going on about the kind of thing to expect from cruiserweights and that all these wrestlers would be on Smackdown. So Cong Man you may get one of your wishes.

Kane and Benoit, being number 3 picks should be main eventers in Raw and Smackdown. Between them they have been champion for a total of 1 day, there chance will come soon.
Wed 03/04/02 at 16:51
Regular
The WWF could get rid of all of the WCW and NWO crap to make wrestling the way it used to be. That's what they could do.
Wed 03/04/02 at 10:56
Regular
"..."
a) get some decent world heavyweight champions...I suggest Rob Van Dam, Chris Benoit and Kane for starters.

b) put on some proper Cruiserweight matches, with dare devil over the top rope moves and such like,

C) make the Hardcore division really hardcore. Start signing Barbed Wire Matches :>
Wed 03/04/02 at 10:50
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
That's what many of us on here are feeling, but we're hoping it'll beomce more interesting once we are a few weeks into the draft.

If not, what can the WWF do to please us?
Wed 03/04/02 at 04:48
Regular
Wrestling has gotten worse and worse ever since the
WCW and NWO interfered with it. It is not fun to watch anymore because you can't go one match without someone cheating or interfering. I used to be one of the ultimate wrestling fans but now I see the WWF shows as just a shadow of what it used to be and once was.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.