GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GameCube-A lunch box of wonders"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/10/00 at 10:57
Regular
One word describes the new Nintendo console, lunchbox.
It is shaped like one, can be carried around and has many surprising treats inside.
It is one hell of a lunchbox, with features like, internet access, option to use Gameboy Advance with it, and of course its power.
All of these features replace your foiled bag of nasty sandwiches, packet of Walkers Crisps, a sausage roll and a carton of some cheap liquid, supposedly orange flavoured.
The Gamecube holds the surprise of a lunch box but lets hope it doesn't hold the instant disappointment of a lunc box.
It will be more expensive then a lunchbox but holds more entertainment but less refreshments.
All in all this is one lunch box that I will try, hoping that the flavour of the sandwiches in the Gamecube don't turn out to peanut butter.
My point of view is this will be a very interesting lunch box.
Sun 26/11/00 at 11:28
Regular
Sorry about this!

WONKEY-DONKEY!!!

WONKEY-DONKUS!!!

WONKY-DONKI!!!

Just use one user in future1 It doesn't give you morechance of winning because SR know that you've registered twice!

By the way, what consoles do you like?
Sat 25/11/00 at 19:38
When wearing Lamb Chops Underwear while playing this system it truley brings out the vibrant colavicles of the gravitronial densities twice.
Sat 25/11/00 at 19:34
The Gamecube is a lot like an apple crisp donkey rather than a lunchbox. It has a lot of organs inside but looks quite gay. Many people like to eat it and it does a body good. When smashing off a cliff it blows up and becomes all chunky like crispy apples. And if you buy it soon it you'll have to wash it off.
Sat 25/11/00 at 19:32
excuse me sir... some people are here to see you. please dont resist we are only here to help u. dont worry, its going to be ok. we are not going to hurt u, we're just going to put u in a little white jacket and ride in a back of a big white van. when we get to this fun place were goin to, we're going to put u in you're own room with big walls with pillows all over them. does that sound like fun?? its gonna be ok....
Wed 11/10/00 at 10:57
One word describes the new Nintendo console, lunchbox.
It is shaped like one, can be carried around and has many surprising treats inside.
It is one hell of a lunchbox, with features like, internet access, option to use Gameboy Advance with it, and of course its power.
All of these features replace your foiled bag of nasty sandwiches, packet of Walkers Crisps, a sausage roll and a carton of some cheap liquid, supposedly orange flavoured.
The Gamecube holds the surprise of a lunch box but lets hope it doesn't hold the instant disappointment of a lunc box.
It will be more expensive then a lunchbox but holds more entertainment but less refreshments.
All in all this is one lunch box that I will try, hoping that the flavour of the sandwiches in the Gamecube don't turn out to peanut butter.
My point of view is this will be a very interesting lunch box.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.